friends get guys over me

• Re: friends get guys over me

oh ok i jsut read the other one of ur posts. diffrent guys look for diffrent looks in girls and have induvidual liking of looks. some boys like 1 type of girl another boy likes a another simply the guys you met liked your freinds but dosent mean a guy wont like you. you will find someone. dont worry bout it.

dazedandconfused wrote:

Okay, well I regret even asking this question.
      These answers really hurt, maybe my post sounded extremely bitchy or something?! Maybe it was because I was upset at the time, and i dont understand all the harsh answers...because to be honest with you, if you asked any of my friends, the last thing they would say about me is that im conceited, trust me i have many many flaws, but i have very low confidence, and im having a hard time meeting guys, i cant approach them SO i was wondering what it is that makes a girl approachable, AND NOT gauging on personality if you're in a dark lit club and everyones dancing. Im not saying "oh im prettier than everyone therefore i shud get guys" im wondering if just looking at a girl can you tell how confident she is, etc. that makes you attracted or not attracted to her? Personality is way more important than looks, thats for damn sure, but first attraction is by looks, am i right?! This is why im so frustrated, because I know many of you have felt this way or have been in a similar situation, maybe I just worded my question wrong. :[

I have the same problem, i have low confidence and cant approach girls at all. :(

But if i was confident to approach girls i would try to talk to the ones who are smiling, laughing etc having a good time and seem easy to talk to. Good posture as well.

Your better off approaching guys, they wont care if you come to them. It will make your life a whole lot easier.:wink:

This is just aimed at the people who called her conceited, bitchy, etc. God some of you people are pretentious. It's not like she was saying that all her friends are ugly and she's some sort of beauty queen. It's natural for a lot of people to compare themselves to others and even their friends.

I agree with those who simply said that there's more to getting guys than just looks, though. It probably has more to do with the way you present yourself than anything.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]