friends get guys over me

• friends get guys over me

i go out a lot with my friends from school and we alwyas have a great time, but for some reason some of my friends always get guys and give out their numbers, but theyre not particularly "gorgeous", im not trying to sound conceited or better than them, but to be honest, i think im better looking then some of them, judging on peoples opinions. So....why do some girls that arent really anything that special, get guys over other girls that are just as pretty or prettier. I know, I know, it probablty has to do with confidence but I'm the same as my friends and just as outgoing. it drives me nuts! any ideas?
    • Re: friends get guys over me

dazedandconfused wrote:

i go out a lot with my friends from school and we alwyas have a great time, but for some reason some of my friends always get guys and give out their numbers, but theyre not particularly "gorgeous", im not trying to sound conceited or better than them, but to be honest, i think im better looking then some of them, judging on peoples opinions. So....why do some girls that arent really anything that special, get guys over other girls that are just as pretty or prettier. I know, I know, it probablty has to do with confidence but I'm the same as my friends and just as outgoing. it drives me nuts! any ideas?

GET OVER YOURSELF.

This post is a prime example as to why you don't get guys. You're conceited. Take a look at the other girls and take a fucking leason, I'm sure they're not getting numbers by thinking "i'm prettier than she is."

fuckajsdkasda

[CENTER]Haynes: this internet dies more then tupac[SIZE=6]
      REPOST POLICE
      [/SIZE]

LolGecko;260339 wrote:

ROFL:lol:
      ALL HAIL MissV!

[/CENTER]

dazedandconfused wrote:

You say that about your friends, and wonder why you don't have a boyfriend?
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

I think everyone else hit the nail on the head. There's almost always an underlying reason for something. And I'd bet your reason is that you're so shallow that you think the looks are the only thing that matter. Maybe your ignorant attitude towards your friends and your conceited mindset has something to do with no one wanting you.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." [/CENTER]

I didnt read the other replys so I dont know if anyone said this or not, but not all guys go formost 'attractive' and actually go for girls with a nicer personality?
      [CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1] [SIZE=2]Forget Guns. Just[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE=7]BA[/SIZE][SIZE=7]NG[/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE] [/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

I used to have exactly the same problem.
      You go out with your girlfriends and they always seem to get the guys, get numbers..etc...etc.

The only way that are situations are different.... I'm was never as shallow as you. You are very conceited and you said you were yourself. Seriously lower your uptight perfection standards of guys nd you will get them.
      You only seem interested in the ones that will make you look good. You need to seriously get over yourself and actually stop being so bitchy about it all.
      Personality is good. Not all guys go for looks. They love girls personality and the ability to hold a decent conversation that you both want to talk about. Not pinky girly things, make-up or clothes. Guys aren't interested in that.

Stop holding out from the decent guys that think your too good for them because of your uptight and snobby attitude.

1 small point:
      # Lower your standards of guys - the nicest ones are usually the ones you wouldn't dare to dream of being with. (Trust me, worked with me)

Hope this sorts you out. Should do!
      Life is the one thing we are in control of.
      We can either let the bad times get us down
      Or we can concentrate on the good - even when we feel that there isn't any.

Okay, well I regret even asking this question.
      These answers really hurt, maybe my post sounded extremely bitchy or something?! Maybe it was because I was upset at the time, and i dont understand all the harsh answers...because to be honest with you, if you asked any of my friends, the last thing they would say about me is that im conceited, trust me i have many many flaws, but i have very low confidence, and im having a hard time meeting guys, i cant approach them SO i was wondering what it is that makes a girl approachable, AND NOT gauging on personality if you're in a dark lit club and everyones dancing. Im not saying "oh im prettier than everyone therefore i shud get guys" im wondering if just looking at a girl can you tell how confident she is, etc. that makes you attracted or not attracted to her? Personality is way more important than looks, thats for damn sure, but first attraction is by looks, am i right?! This is why im so frustrated, because I know many of you have felt this way or have been in a similar situation, maybe I just worded my question wrong. :[

being pretty doesnt mean shit when your personality is ugly.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]