-Guys who cheat on you
      -Being compared to any smart girl and then being called a screw up
      -Dissapointing people because I can't be perfect

And other things...
      There is only one happiness in life,
      to love and be loved.

- George Sand -:lovey:
    • Re: What makes you feel like shit?

I don't like it when people are cranky jerks who have no goodwill at all. They ruin my mood. I don't like having projects with deadlines I can't accomplish. I don't like math because I'm so bad at it. D: Oh yes and my number one hatred...fairweather friends. Sadly, as a teenager pretty much everyone is a fairweather friend. It makes me kinda sad.
      MOOMMMYY MY PANTS ARE TOO TIGHT :cries:

please please read this and tell me what i should do.when i get dumped by a guy. because then i dont feel worth it anymore. i try not to get to attached but sometimes it jst happens. because i try to much to show them that i care and then they end up ending the relationship.. i dont know what to do because now my whole school thinks im to obsessive because my ex ran around saying im a crazy ex, i try not to be even though i call him all the time begging for him back. its not my fault. he was my first love and i had to learn the hard way not to let someone be your world. he was my everything so when he broke up with me i started cutting. i never thought i would do this. people who did that were "weird". but now i understand why they did that. i still love him but i am trying to move on. the point is now i cant find anyone. no one will ask me out because they are all afraid that i will become to needy or obsessive. i dont know what to do to change their opinion. they arent going to belive me over one of their best friends. please advise.!!!!
      He is my everything. Love ya Chad. <3

Makes me feel like shit:
      -my parents yelling at me for either no reason or a stupid reason
      -people moving when I sit near them
      -having these constant headaches
      -nobody really listening to what I'm saying
      -knowing that someone I love is dying and there's nothing I can do to stop it

Annoys me:
      -people not believing me when I tell them something bad because they don't want to deal with it
      -people making assumptions about me
      -people avoiding me when they don't even know me
      -people blocking me out because they don't know me well
      -idiot girls who live inside of a mirror where all they see is themselves
      -being stuck in a school that makes me feel like I should already be in college because they are so dumb
      -always being second best no matter what I do

- arrogance
      - two faced people
      - people that tell you they love you and don't mean it
      - not feeling good enough
      - not feeling like you fit in
      - looking in the mirror
      - spots
      - never being satisfied with life...always wanting more

lots more but im not gonna sit here listing them....some of them only apply to when im having a "bad day"...
      [CENTER]"I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]’Cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here"[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]~[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

-Hangovers
      -Being sick
      -Chavs (Well they annoy me)
      -Bad drivers
      -Too-faced people
      -Neat Freeks
      -And reading this guys post :eek:

WaitWhatsMyName? wrote:

- my dads mental condition after his brain bleed
      - my mums agrophobia and depression
      - the fact that i hav only 3 friends i can trust not to tell others stuff i havent sed to get us to fight
      - people throw stuff at me and piss me off just cause of my hair
      - teachers who wont help me cause ive been off school so much even though its from depression
      - all the people who mugged me over the past 3 years for £1, 2 phones, apple juice, a pen, a spray paint can and cookies
      - every1 who feels sorry for me but doesnt really like me
      - girls who get close to me than break it off cause off my depression
      - countless stuuf im too tired to think about

Oh yeah and the worst one... my evil Biatch-Mother
      [SIZE=1]"I got briefly mistaken for someone who might be good in bed, which was very, very good."- Bill Nighy[/SIZE]

-when I feel like I've gained wait
      -when people talk to me for the first 20 minutes after I've awoken
      -My math teacher because no matter how nice I try to be, she's almost such a jerk.
      -Being out of breathe
      -My lack of independence
      -People not allowing me to do what I want
      -This damned paper on Boudicca
      -Irrationality
      -When my boyfriend makes me feel like I've done wrong by him, and I haven't
      i don't sleep

People who think they're god's gift on earth and are utterly full of themselves and up their own arses

English exams, how can u know 2 plays inside out and all about the author in 2 weeks???

Economics Data Analysis exams, we never had any lectures for this course, how can they examine us on something that was never damn well taught!?!

My beautiful daughter thinking she's in uni like mommy and drawing all over my uni books

Person i used to share my apartment with moving out and taking my damned teatowels with her, they're mine damn it, i paid for them!

People looking down on me for having a daughter, go feck off, I've learnt my lesson, at least i kept her and done my best for her and she's a healthy 5 yr old in school and having a normal life like every other child with stability!

Beer, it makes you so burpy! i hate it!

Stereotyping of the Irish, no, we don't all drink guiness, no, we don't all have red hair pale skin and freckles

Americans claiming their irish, do you have an irish passport or are eligible for one? no? then you're not freaking irish dumbass!
      [SIZE=4]"That's like a slice of lemon, or a vanilla flavoured orange!" - The moon according to a very drunken [/SIZE][SIZE=4]me[/SIZE][SIZE=4] :lol:[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]