What makes you feel like shit?

• Re: What makes you feel like shit?

There is so much....

The most shit/hated things for me:-

1- Feeling that you don't mean anything to anyone.
      2- Friends that bitch behind my back and then deny it.
      3- Being treated like a minority to others.
      4- Superficial/fake people, who think they are better than me.
      5- People that put me down when I try something new.

Anyone think the same.
      Need help on anything, message me. xx
      Life is the one thing we are in control of.
      We can either let the bad times get us down
      Or we can concentrate on the good - even when we feel that there isn't any.

Lady Moonbeam wrote:

Beer, it makes you so burpy! i hate it!

an irish who doesn't drink ?!?.. unbelievable :eek:

Lady Moonbeam wrote:

Americans claiming their irish, do you have an irish passport or are eligible for one? no? then you're not freaking irish dumbass!

haha I agree. wont believe how many shirts i've seen over here that goes "Kiss me, I'm Irish" when their hair isn't even the slightest of red

Lady Moonbeam wrote:

Stereotyping of the Irish, no, we don't all drink guiness, no, we don't all have red hair pale skin and freckles

j/k ;)
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

The thing that makes me feel like shit overall, which I have been dealing with since March 10th 2007 (which is when my boyfriend and I began dating) is the distance between the two of us. We are 49 miles apart, appx. an hour or so, but it feels like it could actually be 490 instead because we don't see each other as often as we want to. It's really tough...I have to resort to my computer as my comfort.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

When people mistake me for someone else. I despise that because I don't look anything like them :| When I put on even a pound I'll start feeling awful.
      & something that has been bothering me a lot recently, when I'm with a lot of short people. I feel like a monster because I'm so tall T__T

1. The Fact that no girl has ever showed remote interest in me

2. Losing one of the biggest parts of my life (American Football) due to an injury when I could have played in division one college.

those two things have cause so many busted Knuckles, broken doors, and hole filled walls that I sometimes seriously consider counseling.

The main thing for me is
      Ignorant ass wholes who flatly say they don't understand and then try to give advice anyways making a total dumb ass of themselves.
      Bitchy people who are sassy and pissy for no reason toward people who have done nothing to them.
      My mother yelling at me right in my face for stupid petty shit that really means nothing.
      People who talk about you behind your back and then to your face deny it.
      People who ask stupid question. (There really are stupid questions, or maybe it's a stupid person)
      People you don't even know ask you personal questions that your best friend hasn't even asked u.
      When someone uses all the hot water.
      When someone asks a question and then complains about the truth in the answer.
      lots more lol i'll probably come back and write more.

- Not being sure if you're over your ex. (We're very close friends...I don't know if my love for him is platonic..)
      - the fact that everyone loves my friend and puts up with all her shit, and then ignore me.
      - the fact that I'm new to this forum and don't have a fucking clue where to post full-scale rants. 'Cause that's all I'd like to do, really.
      - The fact that I'm single. For the sole reason that there's no one at my school I am attracted to and I don't want to go long distance.

Eugh.

I tend to feel awful after I do stupid things or don't do things because I'm afraid I'll seem stupid. The latter is the worst.

I feel pretty bad when i'm lonely too, but I have some weird block against face to face contact with people i'm unfamiliar with. It's like I don't know how to react to them.
      [SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]

Can I make a list? I'm going to make a list.
      woo.

1. Knowing what my friends do to themselves to try and make their pain bearable.

2. The fact that my family is psychotic, like actually. My moms stabbed my dad, dad has beat mom, moms broken my cousins nose, sisters beaten me...blah blah blah. Psychotic.

3. The fact that I haven't had a steady relationship...EVER. I just want to be with somebody, feel comfortable with them and be happy...is that too much to ask? Basically just a best friend I sleep with. It does get pretty lonely after a while and seeing so many other couples out there.

4. My body. I have way to much extra poundage for my age, height and body structure. I mean even my D-Cup boobs look like nothing on my body and yet they would have potential if I were thinner, it's depressing. Especially when high school is nothing but a "I'm a skinnier bitch than you" frenzy.

5. Being ignored by friends and family. It does hurt.

6. Being second choice. Or being the last to know about anything.

Yeah. I guess that's good enough for now. I'll probably freak out sometime soon or later and come up with more, but for now....
      [CENTER]Nobody knows it but you've got a secret smile
      and you use it only for me
      <3
      [/CENTER]

Normally it takes a few bad situations right after another to get me down. For instance, a few weeks ago there was this girl I was planning on asking out. So, after my 4th hour class I was going to ask her when I saw her holding hands with her boyfriend (I honestly didn't know she had one). So, I was feeling a tad depressed, but I wasn't letting it get me down. Then, I showed up for my 5th hour class 3 seconds late and my teacher made me get a pass from the AP, which meant I would be serving detention that Thursday, which I had plans during. I just broke down, because I couldn't hold back my frustration at that point.
      Originally posted by KingDubya
      I'd say "false hope and a pile of shit" is better than depression, insanity, and suicide, wouldn't you?