Ever covered for your sibling?

• Re: Ever covered for your sibling?

I dunno what I would do.

I probably would've have covered for my brother in the first place, because he's usually a total arsehole, but hey. I might.

:)

-Kenna
      [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
      Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
      Etched with marks, but I can deal
      And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

If i've learned one thing in life it's to do what you need to do for yourself instead of doing things for other people because nobody is gonna give a damn when youre in their situation. [inspirational quote over]

Come clean with your parents.

Me and my twin sister do things like that for eachother all the time but its never anything horrible. The worst we've ever done is switch schedules for the day at school.
      In my lifetime I’ve come to realize that you can’t depend upon other people for what you want and you can’t be scared to go out there and get it. You have to dream hard, wish big, and chase after your goals, because no one is going to do it for you.

I have a brother that's 5 years older than me, so needless to say I covered for him a lot. And trust me, from my experience, if they already know you covered for him, come clean.
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
      gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS

Yeah, he's got a fan club too, and he paints a lot of shitty pictures.
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
      gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS