My Story...There is Hope Out There

• My Story...There is Hope Out There

When i was 15, i had a friend who wasnt the nicest person in the world. Hhe would hit me and i thought i deserved it so i let him. Then he started cutting me and sexually abusing me. I never told my parents while all this was happening. sometimes i think it would of turned out differently if someone had noticed the bruises or cared to do anything. But no one did. the last time i saw him was the day he raped me. i kept everything all bundled inside me. I grew depressed and suicidal and i blamed myself for everything. although my help wasn professional and my parents didnt believe me...i had very close friends who helped to stop cutting (this year which is two years later) and even though sometimes i feel guilty, i know ill be fully healed someday

i know in a time like this i can count on my closest friends, and if i get the urge to cut i just call one up and we talk about something else. There is hope out there...like i said my parents didnt believe me when i tried to tell them i was raped but it was my friends that could turn to in my time of need.
    • Re: My Story...There is Hope Out There

countrygurl3_14 wrote:

if it werent for my friends i wouldnt of been able to stop and id prolly be dead right now

It took some real guts to tell us your story and you were part of the process of getting better, not just your friends.
      Also I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we are glad your here :D
      [SIZE=4]"[SIZE=2]I wear scarves and hoods 'cause its the only poker face I've got left[SIZE=4]"[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]