Confused about a boy

• Confused about a boy 😁

This could be long or short so get ready for a massive amount.. I just hope someone answers me:D Okay let's call him Max... Max has a gf (last I checked a couple months ago). I don't think it's serious at all becuase they don't even acknowledge each other in the halls (keep in mind I only have two of the same classes as him it's complicated but let's just say we're from different schools but attend a second one) the biggest thing I've ever seen them do is hug and it didn't seem that special but I couldn't say for sure. So of course then there's the part where Im not sure if I'm even that cute... I mean ive had a few guys try to impress me or get too close but that's not really the point. But of course, this wouldnt affect whether or not he would actually like me or not. What confuses me is whether we're even friends or not and if he likes me. This brig because we talk everyday whether he starts or i do but we've never mentioned if we're friends plus we don't talk at all after school (it hasn't been brought up) so why I see the crush possibility: whenever we talk he looks me in the eye always smiling, plus it usually ends with us just kinda look at each other and he has this smirk on his face but I have no idea why it always ends that way plus im the main teasing target for him and it's so odd so idk maybe im more hoping and im just entertainment or interesting or maybe that's why he does what he does (I can give plenty of examples on this but it's getting WAY too long) ~thanks to anyone who actually read this!
    • Re: Confused about a boy 😁

I'll help! Not much people on this forum nowadays.. I'm speaking solely from a guy's perspective. He's in a relationship. Its quite difficult to really say because of all the mixed signals you have described, but him being flirty is normal. I think he's just being playful and fun towards you. Always keep in mind that he's already with someone though.
      Also, the next time you you talk to him bring up whether he sees you as a friend or not. Guys like when girls are straight-forward. That would be your next step.
      All the best! cheers
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]