A Sci-FI Giveaway

• A Sci-FI Giveaway

Hey guys, sorry I have been gone so long....but just busy with life. Anyway, I am back with a few gifts for the TEENHUT community.

This month I have released the first volume in a new sci-fi series. To mark the birth of this new Sci-fi universe, I am conducting the first of several giveaways of the ebook edition. To enter and win a copy of this 633 page thriller, you have to do three things. First you have to share the link of my youtube video trailer on your Facebook page and tell them to check it out. (You can provide me a link) Second, send out a twitter blast to your contacts with the link of my amazon product page telling them to retweet it. (provide a link) Third, you should go to my website and Facebook pages and ‘like’ them.
      The first 10 people who accomplish these easy tasks will win an ebook copy. To get it you will need to at least have a Kindle reading APP for one of your devices. Second you have to send me a PM message here at TEENHUT with your email address because you will need it to be able to claim your gift copy from AMAZON. I absolutely assure you that your email address will only be used for Amazon to send you your gift copy. It will not be used to solicit you…that is my promise to you. In the email, you will be told when you can claim it. Do we have any space travelers out there up for the adventure? Here are the links. The first one is a link to my website, the second is a link to the Facebook page and the third is a link to one of my trailers videos. The last link is a link to the product page on Amazon so you can check it out and decide if it is a subject you would read.
      terminaldawnuniverse
      facebook.com/terminaldawn
      youtube.com/watch?v=3VWZNfEGJxY

[ame='http://www.amazon.com/Terminal-Dawn--Rise-Squad-Dawn-Universe-ebook/dp/B00U3RK34S/']Amazon.com: Terminal Dawn--Rise of The TAR Squad (Terminal Dawn Universe Saga Book 1) eBook: Shaun Patterson, Shaun Pattersom: Kindle Store[/ame]

Start your engines!
      Go!

BTW here is the link on my webpage to actors who would be perfect for the cinematic version of Terminal Dawn
      terminaldawnuniverse
      Tell me what you think after you read the novel.
      Hoilett,