Im depressed, no job, no gf, no friends, no money.

• Im depressed, no job, no gf, no friends, no money.

I im not suicidal just saying. I am 17 and out of school, i was homeschooled. I really never had a steady home or bedroom. I want a job but my mother can't get my social security cards because we don't have a car and when we do we don't have an address for more than 1 or 2 weeks so... i don't have any real life friends only online friends. I do have a 19 yo sister and we fight, insult and talk a lot but i don't have bro time or time alone. I want a gf because i am lonely and i masterbate once a day ... my father gives us money but he is abusive and evil. There are somedays when we only eat ramon noodles for dinner. I want a gf so bad not for just sex or nudes but i just want to cuddle, go on dates, play games, and i want to literally sleep with her not the have sex type sleep and i want to wake up with her and say i love you then go cook breakfast for us both. I also want to go to collage for computer science but i don't have any money or much credit for that. I don't know what to say now... is there anything that someone can say that will help?
    • Re: Im depressed, no job, no gf, no friends, no money.

For starters, I could be your friend. Online though, since you probably don't live close to me. But that's up to you.

Also maybe you could start going outside a bit more and start looking for girls. But first say hi and have a conversation. There you might even become friends. Even though, the saying hi part is a bit stressing.
      "As in heaven as on Earth, we've been dead since our birth" -Hollywood Undead

The bombest wrote:

For starters, I could be your friend. Online though, since you probably don't live close to me. But that's up to you.

Also maybe you could start going outside a bit more and start looking for girls. But first say hi and have a conversation. There you might even become friends. Even though, the saying hi part is a bit stressing.

There is really not much outside but a highway and my mother treats me like a child so she would worry, she really is a good mother but she said when i get a job and a car she and my sisters will follow me, i don't like that. And we are all in the same room so i never get privacy. And thanks for offering to be my friend I'd like that, do you text because I like texting i find it a faster way of talking to people or no?

Well you can add me to the list of online friends. A friend of mine loves to teach low-level C and assembly if your interested and is far better than a college. We also play competitively in skillbased games and watch anime. As for your lovelife, let yourself love and express emotion but dont obsess over the relationship statuses. A healthy relationship is something to desire but making it a primary goal isnt a good idea.

Ill msg u my number since you want to text people.
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

The Sorrow wrote:

Well you can add me to the list of online friends. A friend of mine loves to teach low-level C and assembly if your interested and is far better than a college. We also play competitively in skillbased games and watch anime. As for your lovelife, let yourself love and express emotion but dont obsess over the relationship statuses. A healthy relationship is something to desire but making it a primary goal isnt a good idea.

Ill msg u my number since you want to text people.

Ok, thanks dude. I will text you soon, and i appreciate the offer about c but i am more of a c++ guy and i don't have a computer at the time to compile the code, but i plan on building a water cooled computer sometime this year.:)
      Life is hard, Take a break and play Grand Theft Auto V :love1:

Themixedboy wrote:

There is really not much outside but a highway and my mother treats me like a child so she would worry, she really is a good mother but she said when i get a job and a car she and my sisters will follow me, i don't like that. And we are all in the same room so i never get privacy. And thanks for offering to be my friend I'd like that, do you text because I like texting i find it a faster way of talking to people or no?

Yeah. That's fine. :3
      I'll PM you
      "As in heaven as on Earth, we've been dead since our birth" -Hollywood Undead

Don't worry, everything will be OK. Especially if you realise that something is wrong with you and understand what you need to change. Try to focus on nice things. You know, what helps me really a lot - animals! :) My dog makes me soo happy, pets always want your attention, cuddling, playing with you. If you don't have one - go to your friends! Or put a nice photo on your desktop. I take nice ones from here usually lafozi.com/us-en/category/animals/ :wink: You'll be fine soon!

Well it is quite tough to adjust in these kinds of situations. In most of the cases we have found that people are suffering from heavy depression and frustration; therefore they need opposite sex partner to share his or her feelings and emotions. Doesn't matter we own a big property or we don't have nothing, mental peace is the only thing we need in our life. All kind of things like money and property are really useless without mental peace.