I messed up really bad.

• I messed up really bad.

theres this girl I like and who likes me. She told me that once I ask her out she will date me, not anymore.

I got jealous because she was planning to go to the mall with her friends and another guy. While she was on vacation with her family I texted her and said I knew about her doing that, we had a little conversation. When she came back she told all her friends about it and now they all hate me and said I was "harassing" her. She told me that the conversation she had with the other guy was none of my business. She doesn't talk to me anymore and now her friends harass me for harassing her. What do I do to make things right?
    • Re: I messed up really bad.

Yeahmy wrote:

theres this girl I like and who likes me. She told me that once I ask her out she will date me, not anymore.

I got jealous because she was planning to go to the mall with her friends and another guy. While she was on vacation with her family I texted her and said I knew about her doing that, we had a little conversation. When she came back she told all her friends about it and now they all hate me and said I was "harassing" her. She told me that the conversation she had with the other guy was none of my business. She doesn't talk to me anymore and now her friends harass me for harassing her. What do I do to make things right?

I guess if she won't listen to you, then the best thing you could do is send her a message just explaining that you're sorry for how you reacted, that her private life has nothing to do with you but that if you reacted in such a way it's really just because you like her a lot.

Try not to push her to reply straight away - especially if her friends are filling her head with shit. Sometimes girls just need a little time to think things over and figure it out for themselves.