I have a really big crush...

• I have a really big crush...

Hi, i'm a 14 year old girl, and i have this really big crush on a boy who is a year older than me. I live in France so we speak french. I see him almost everyday at school, but he's not in any of my classes. That's because in France we don't have any mixed class, we all stay with the same people.
      Fortunatelty, i took a chance and i went in the same basketball group as him two weeks ago. The good thing is he finally took notice of me, he know my name and he seems to like me as a friend. The basketball club is every tuesday at 13:00 to 14:00 so i get spend a whole hour with him.
      He did leave some hints but i'm not really sure. I'll say what happened on the first time and then on the second:
      (i'm sorry but this will be quite long)
      -He smiled at me and said "It's good to see some girls here". Thats because i'm the only girl :p
      -We have to train abit, and there was only a ball left, so the sports teacher asked if anyone could share a ball with me, he volenteered :D
      - At the end of the match, i was very pale because we were playing in the sun, so he said "Are you okay, you look very pale!"
      - On the way back, he was walking next to me and said stuff like "It's nearly summer, i can't wait!" He was looking kinda nervous :o
      This is the second time i went there (last tuesday)
      When i finished eating, i was heading towards the sports room and he was already there. I asked if the door was opened and he said no. We stood there and it got really awkward so i asked him to show me one of his magic tricks. He said okay and showed me how to tie a t-shirt without letting go off your hands... Yeah i know, it sounds weird but it's actually pretty cool!:wink: He told me to try it, but i couldn' do it so he showed me again and again...i STILL couldn't do it...i just said "forget it, i can't". There was an awkward silence, so he said "You come here to get tanned, right?" and he laughed (not making fun of me) i said "Yeah, but i still like to play basket ball! And i bought a new cream that makes me tan faster" and then he gave me advice...
      Then the sports teacher came and we got changed. After we went on the sports arena and again there was only one ball left, and i was the one who took it. I asked him if he wanted to do the training with me and he said okay! :blush:
      We went to the basketball hoops, and he showed me how to throw the ball in without failing. I did it and he said "Yeah, thats it:" and showed off XD
      [...]
      We went to drink in the water fountain, and he asked "Are you tired yet?" and i said "No...not yet" He made a joke out of it:
      " You're tired, but you're not at the same time!" "and laughed.
      Then we had to make teams (we didn't choose the leaders) and him, another boy and i were the leaders so we couldn't be in the same team :nono:
      We had the match, and when i played against me, he kept looking at me and smiling :D My team won at the end.
      Then we walked back towards the school and thats it :)

I searched on lots of different websites, but not much could help me, so if anyone could please help me, that would be great!
    • Re: I have a really big crush...

These are definite signs that he's into you, so I think be friendly but don't rush things too much. I think things are going very well between you two. Talk to him more, try to know him better, ask about his hobbies and things of interests. Don't do anything extraordinary, I think he is also very keen to talk to you and know you better. Best of Luck