My view on god and satan

• I believe in God. I'll be honest.

Even though I believe in religion, I don't shove it to others, you can have your own opinion as well.

The only reason why this is a big problem is because people tend to take it too far. Either the over devout push their beliefs too much, or the atheists criticize and tell their opinions in a rather offensive way.

It's just nice to have something to believe in. It's kinda dumb but still, being realistic is not being pessimistic. ggwp.

btw guy on top, you can still believe in something even if you want to know. just saying ^^
    • Makii_ wrote:

btw guy on top, you can still believe in something even if you want to know. just saying ^^

yeah. I believe in me etc.

but in context of any religion, you can't.

e.g. If you believe in God or such, and you looking for evidence of his/ITs physical existence, to convince yourself or others that God exists ( in any case), then you aren't a true believer.

Therefore, to me folks like creationists are traitors to their own faith.
      As I said: Faith never needs any proof.
    • lliam wrote:

Makii_ wrote:

yeah. I believe in me etc.

but in context of any religion, you can't.

e.g. If you believe in God or such, and you looking for evidence of his/ITs physical existence, to convince yourself or others that God exists ( in any case), then you aren't a true believer.

Therefore, to me folks like creationists are traitors to their own faith.
      As I said: Faith never needs any proof.
      I don't understand???
      All I do get though is that if you're looking for physical evidence that God himself exists, I am not a true believer?
      pls elaborate.
    • Makii_ wrote:

I don't understand???All I do get though is that if you're looking for physical evidence that God himself exists, I am not a true believer?
      pls elaborate.

IMO, xou got it.

IMO, faith means accepting a reality beyond your daily experienced physical reality. Whether faith is conditionally or unconditionally, it doesn't matter.

It is important to expierience the non-physical, spiritual, reality or existence on the non-physical, it's own spiritual, level. (Especially Christians believe in life after death, as far as I know. These are two different levels of existence. Also, this was the approach of my reflections about faith.)

But if you only can accept this if this non-physical level physical based (eg that God created the universe), then you aren't able to accept the non-physical level as real, or worse you can't experience it.

I do interpret this as "you can't believe", cause you need evidence.

However, if you swear to believe, whilst speaking continuous of the physical existence of God, to me, that's synonymous for like betraying your own faith.

Again, this is just my interpretation.
    • How can their be a god, when his followers:
      Rape little kids
      Sin the same sin over and over again
      Worship an object that was made to kill Jesus (the cross)
      Don't pray on their own
      Etc.
      Seriously, and when Christian people do something bad, they ask a god for forgiveness and a restart, instead of fixing the problem.
      "As in heaven as on Earth, we've been dead since our birth" -Hollywood Undead
    • It is fundamentally wrong to argue that science has proven religion is wrong.

Science will never be able to prove that religion/faith is wrong.

Religion is based on faith. And faith never need any proof, because if faith is proven, faith becomes knowledge, and isn't faith anymore.

Just such movements as Creationism are wrong.

Namely the fact that they want to find evidence of their faith, for the creation within in the meaning of the biblical canon, and ultimately, evidence of the existence of God.

I said it often during discussions or posted it online, and it's still my opinion:

Anyone who's looking for evidence of his faith, betrays his faith.

Science and faith (religion) are very different aspects of our perception of reality.

The fact that the knowledge of one aspect and the statements of the other aspect contradicts each other is irrelevant.

It's just all about truth. But truth does not exist. Cause truth is always an arbitrary interpretation of reality.
    • kamiyah666 wrote:

Satan exist...Not
      God does not exist period.
      The name Satan means Rebel.
      He was one of God's Cherub's.
      He chose sin as his course of life and hate.
      God is love, so he gave him a new name.

Satan's original name was Ardoneye which means Son of the Most High. But God IS love and Satan wanted the opposite of the way he was designed, so he inverted his name to eyenodrA and became rebellious to his maker who named him Satan as a result.

The number 666 being a part of your username shows you are a rebellious teenager. Not insightful however, as it is the number of the United Nations.

The wild beast's of Revelation are World Power's.

The Bible is God's word.
      But seeing you're a rebellious teenager, you probably won't take anything I say seriously.

I just have one question for you:

Based on the number 666 being mentioned in the Holy Bible, what inspired your username?