My view on god and satan

• Re: My view on god and satan

Please reply when you get the chance.I am not attacking your belief by the way if that's what you think:rolleyes:
      The wrath of the righteous will damn me forever,let my ashes be remembered, let my annihilation be grieved upon,by those who know and love me For I am damned,thats what I am
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The bombest wrote:

Because what I am taught makes sense.
      But I'm not someone who hates everything since it saids in the bible not to do certain things.

Did you ever examine your belief thoroughly?
      The wrath of the righteous will damn me forever,let my ashes be remembered, let my annihilation be grieved upon,by those who know and love me For I am damned,thats what I am
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, I believe in ggod, but I refuse to be labeled bassed on a religion, I can't be hheld down like that. AAnd when I say I believe in god, more specifically, I believe there's a hhiger power that created us and iis still examining us, but I don't believe in said heaven and hell. If heaven's in space, how tha heck hhasn't anyone sseen it yet? Don't give me thaat bullshit of "We haven't gone far enough" because we know that other universes exxist and we have proof of it, soooooo that logic is out. Sciience disproves many religious thoughts and religion ddisproves many scientific thoughts, for instnace, science has proved that everything comes from something smaller and that relligion was bullshitting when tthey said we got here as just 2 people ((adam and eve)) but sscience fails to prove exactly how we beccame whhat we are and how what we're on got here. So that's religion''s basic argument and science handles the rest. So I believe there's a higher poweer, but I don't believe christianity and I don't want to be held down by any other religions, but don't consider me an athiest
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:

God is real. He has always existed and always will exist. Satan is real but he has not always existed although he will exist in the future. He will be burning in hell for eternity. God is supremeley good. Satan is the supreme evil. God created the world but Satan ( Heb. for Acuser) rebelled and tempted man to sin and through Satan and man's sin evil came in the world. God did not create evil. Satan made evil. Someone said that people keep getting Jesus and God confused. That is because Jesus is God in the flesh. Fully God Fully man.

ok, but Jesus died. and according to the bible, Jesus is god's SON, meaning a part of god, not god. Like I said, you're not supposed to be worshiping Jesus (which has gotten really crooked nowadays considering we're celebrating his birthday in the wrong FUCKING MONTH) You're supposed to be worshiping god, who gave you jesus as a token of the sacrifice for your sins. God didn't make sin, but he made the devil, and if he knows everything, then he knew damn well what the devil would do, so god DID make sin. IJS
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:

Alright. Jesus died on a cross but He was ressurected. We are Spirtual Beings trapped in a physical body. Jesus's physical body was killed and then He was Resurected. His Spirtual body has never died and it did not die! Collossians 2:8-9 (KJV) «Beware lest any man spoil you through philosoph and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world and not after Christ. For in Him dwelleth the fullness of the Godhead bodily». We should worship the Father, Son, And the Holy Spirit, but we should only pray to God the Father (Yahweh). About Christmas. Yes it is a pagan tradition and that is why I do not keep it! Saturnallia and Constantine.

It is impossible to determine the month of the Savior's birth, although many ingeinous ways have been devised.

I would like to make one point quite clear. Humans in and of themselves are not evil! Humans are created in the image of God, and since God is good humans are naturally good. But Satan and his Demons speak to us in our head and convince us to sin.

By saying that since Satan is evil that means that God created evil is simply incorrect. We are all(including Satan) given the gift of free will. Your reasoning fails becuse God wishes that none should perish. Your reasoning will cause a contradiction in the Bible.

Think about this: Darkness is the absence of light. Because there is not light somewhere does not mean that the light created it!

ok, before I get back to the original topic, I just wanna say there's no physical, nor spiritual way that someone can come back from such a brutal murder as being NAILED and bleeding out, then burried for three days and then rising. that's either complete bullshit, or, as I take it, METAPHORICAL. but back to the original topic. let me give you a hypothetical, you have a child, your child grows up in an enviornment where they get whatever they want. You give them the power over something's life and death, and they manage for a while. but then they grow older to become more defiant, even murdering someone. you don't say "well, I created them, but it's not my fault, after all, I'm a completely separate person." No, you say "I shoulda taught him something else" or "I shouldn't have given him so much power as to make his deiance with a means." Godd created and creates everything, and he knows everything about his creations, or so I was lead to believe. So you mean to tell me that just because satan had free will, that makes him capable of defiance of heaven and god just chill around and let him do so????? no, god's created him for a reason, he knows what he did, and I'll bring up a script later when I'm able to get on the laptop and not the Ipad. But It's Isaiah 45:7

Ok. The Bible makes it very clear that Jesus' resurection is a supernatural event. If fact everyone believes in a supernatural event. Super Natural just means outside of nature. Evolutionists believe in a supernatural occurance to say that life came from pond scum. That violates the Law of Biogenes. Evolution also violates the 2nd law of Thermodynamics. If Christ's ressurection was a purely natural there would be no need for faith. Christians just have to trust that God can do things behond and outsideof human reasoning. Adam and Eve were given 1 rule. They were not defiant before they ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. As soon as they disobeyed God He punished them severly lets take a look at thier punishment. 1 them and thier decendants would die 2 they no longer could walk inthe flesh with God (I believe it was Jesus in this chapter) 3 They were kicked out of the perfect garden of eden. 4 He took away thier eternal life in the flesh. 5 man now had to work for his food 6 The ground was cursed so that it brought forth thorns and thistles. Ect. Could you imagine how Adam and Eve must have felt for each taking a bite of a piece of fruit! God did not let Adam and Eve be defiant without huge consequenses.

God is supreme. He is the ultimate authority. Even the fallen archangel Satan has to listen to God. The first few chapters of Job illustrate this quite clearly. Satan came to God and God asked satan if satan had considered Job. satan taunted God and God said that Satan could do as he pleased with Satan but that Satan could not take Jobs life. This illustrates that God allows Satan to do evil but it was not God who did the evil nor is it God who gave the evil.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Life is short. Be a conduit and not a reservoir.

I laughed reading these posts.

Why are you guys taking the bible so seriously?
      I understand how it feels to be a bible believing devout christian(i used to be one) but that was until I ACTUALLY READ the fucking bible.

The bible is a badly altered,man made book of falsehoods and FAIRYTALES!
      I honestly can't understand how the hell do educated people today still believe in god and the bible.
      There is no fucking god,and if there is then Fuck him!!!
      I'd rather rot in hell than to make myself look like a delusional fool in this life then spend a boring long eternity in heaven with the losers while in hell all the cool kids are partying
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm sorry tha that is the way you see the Bible. I atually have read the Bible multiple times and I have not come to the same conclusion. If there is no God then where did the universe and matter come from? Where did Satan come from if there is no God? If I look like a fool well that is to bad.:( I really do not care if people think I'm a relgous nut!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Life is short. Be a conduit and not a reservoir.

tjeccnv wrote:

I'm sorry tha that is the way you see the Bible. I atually have read the Bible multiple times and I have not come to the same conclusion. If there is no God then where did the universe and matter come from? Where did Satan come from if there is no God? If I look like a fool well that is to bad.:( I really do not care if people think I'm a relgous nut!

bro, we might as well quit this lil debate noow, I mean, it seems everyone's set oon their positions. You believe in god in a christian way, I believe in a higher power, but don't care for religion, K doesn't believe in any powerr what so ever, so we're all set, I guess. But it was fun while it lasted. Now I guess we should debate something else, something that we can all totally argue passionately and without religion hanging over