????????/

• ok well im just haveing some isues... i think me and my boyfriend are going to fast but i like going to fast

see my boyfriend and me were home alone to day in my bed room and he kept saying stuff how we should go back to my grandmas house.. and that he didn't trust himself alone with me.. i am like my parents trust u.. hes like then they don't know me so finaly i got him to sit on my bed with me.. and we started to make out.. then we heard my parents car pull up and he basicly ran from my room..

so later on were siting in theliving room watching the wizard of OZ ( i was singing a long like the dork i am) and my sister was in the bathroom we started making out and i put my leg over his and he was rubing it.. and then he heard something in the kitchen and we staped in to just sitting.. then he goes " u know wat? screw it" so we start making out again.. and were in the same position then myh sister gets out of the bathroom and we stop... then she tellls us shes going u stairs when she up stairs we start making out again and i end up stradeling his leg and he touches my ass and my breasts and after a while i needed to breath so we broke apart and he kissed my breasts alittle bit.. and then we started making out again and the phone started to ring and he lend me into the couch but i rolled out from under neath him.. and got the phone

im 14 hes 15 we've been going out for a litte les than a month

are we moving to fast
    • Re: ????????/

Sex - its all men want.

dont give it to them to early.
      he sounds like a perv.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Not too fast if you ask me, but if you think it's too fast, maybe it is. But if you like it, and he likes it, to hell with the 'rules', go for it. Just don't go doing things you'll regret.
      [CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1] [SIZE=2]Forget Guns. Just[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE=7]BA[/SIZE][SIZE=7]NG[/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE] [/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

i did in ejoy it and im still reeling over it today....

but i mean im worried my self control will go out the window .. i don't want to have sex at 14(i dont think it will get that far soon) but if it does i mean i want to have sex...... but i mean i always thought sex At 14 its like WOW i think its wrong to have sex at 14,, but i want sex

you just gotta know when enough is enough for your standards. Getting carried away in the heat of the moment can easily be done but if it's somethign you know you'll regret later then tell yourself not to do it, might be hard but it'll be worth i. On the other handif you feel ready and your safe then whats the harm
      Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey:

if u like it then it's not too fast it's really up 2 u. if u feel comfortable moving at this speed then go ahead have some fun with it. But if u feel wierd or awkward or like sumtings wrong them just stop if ur bf is a good guy then he'll understand and back off untill u feel like u want to again.
      [I]Any man can have one really bad day and end up just like me HA HA HA[/I]