I lost my virginity tonight, and I'm not sure how I feel about it...

• I lost my virginity tonight, and I'm not sure how I feel about it...

Okay, so hi, I made an account for this question so idk if it's meant to go here or in the 16+ bit, but I can't access it anyway because I haven't got enough posts.

But anyway, I'm a 17 year old girl. I met a really, really nice guy at a party a few weeks ago, and we went on a date before becoming a couple. I really like him, he's fun to be around, and he doesn't force me into stuff or anything like that. I spent the day with him today and he brought up the question of possibly having sex. I said that it would be a possibility, and a little while later he brought some condoms and lube and then we... y'know, did it. He was really nice throughout the whole thing, complimenting me and asking me if I was comfortable with what he was doing and that, and in a way I was, but at the same time I wasn't exactly. I was so, so scared before hand, and during for a while as well. I always imagined that it would hurt a little bit at first and then it would feel really good, like in movies and stuff, but no. It was really quite painful, and it lasted for a good few minutes or so before I started to feel kind of numb to it, but it was still not feeling too good. It probably lasted about 5-10 minutes, but it honestly felt like an eternity. Even now, I still hurt a bit. I love him, but I've decided that I don't really love sex. Although he says that he wants to save sex for special occasions and that, I feel kinda scared about it now I know what's going to happen and how it will hurt.

I guess this is kind of a emotion-explosion type of post, but if anyone reading this has also lost their virginity, how did you feel before, during and after the experience? Thank you to anyone who reads this! <3
    • Honestly losing your v is either amazing or horrendous. It hurts the first time for most women because you're unused to it. It took me many different tries with many different guys before I could successfully get it in so that it didn't hurt! Maybe you just weren't turned on enough. If you decide to try again sometime soon, maybe you just need more foreplay so that your cooch isn't like a desert. I believe in you.
    • Pink_ wrote:

Honestly losing your v is either amazing or horrendous. It hurts the first time for most women because you're unused to it. It took me many different tries with many different guys before I could successfully get it in so that it didn't hurt! Maybe you just weren't turned on enough. If you decide to try again sometime soon, maybe you just need more foreplay so that your cooch isn't like a desert. I believe in you.
      Or invest in some lube
    • chloereedy wrote:

Pink_ wrote:

Honestly losing your v is either amazing or horrendous. It hurts the first time for most women because you're unused to it. It took me many different tries with many different guys before I could successfully get it in so that it didn't hurt! Maybe you just weren't turned on enough. If you decide to try again sometime soon, maybe you just need more foreplay so that your cooch isn't like a desert. I believe in you.
      Or invest in some lube
      I don't think lube is necessary for first timers, or even younger people. Self lubrication should be almost instant, unless you're just absolutely against having sex. As far as pain, the dudes probably aren't putting it in right, lmao. You should probably get to know your body before you have sex. If you cant get the penis in the right way, something is wrong, lol.
      You're already in pain, get a reward from it!!!!
    • isabel215 wrote:

chloereedy wrote:

Pink_ wrote:

Or invest in some lube
      I don't think lube is necessary for first timers, or even younger people. Self lubrication should be almost instant, unless you're just absolutely against having sex. As far as pain, the dudes probably aren't putting it in right, lmao. You should probably get to know your body before you have sex. If you cant get the penis in the right way, something is wrong, lol.
      but if they're struggling and it hurts then they might as well try?
    • Emily wrote:

It hurts the first time for most women because you're unused to it. It took me many different tries with many different guys before I could successfully get it in so that it didn't hurt!

It hurts the first time because skin is broken and yes I know this is an old thread. lol

isabel215 wrote:

As far as pain, the dudes probably aren't putting it in right, lmao. You should probably get to know your body before you have sex. If you cant get the penis in the right way, something is wrong, lol.
      Why is that funny. The dude needs to learn her body before he has sex with her and he needs to learn how to put his penis in the right way.