Everyday Makeup routines

• Everyday Makeup routines

So I don't know how much makeup you all wear, but I'm 14 and I feel like I wear a fair amount and wanted to compare products, techniques and how much you actually put on your face for school and just your average day.

For a typical school day I will start with a concealer (17 skin wow) under my eyes and on any blemishes then blend that out using a beauty blender. Then I go in with my Rimmel foundation and just blend that in with my fingers. Afterwards I go back in with the same concealer to give more of a highlight on my eyelids, under my eyes and along my nose. Next I take a large fluffy brush and add my Rimmel powder all over my face to set everything. I then add a little bit of contour, a baked highlight (they're just better) and a natural blush.

Then I move onto eyebrows, at the moment I only lightly fill them in with a soap and glory pencil, but I'm thinking about getting the NYX brow pomade (is it any good?). I then blend in a line of concealer under the eyebrow and a line of foundation above, with powder on top again, to get rid of any smudges or mistakes I made. I then use my contour as an eyeshadow in my crease and a lighter shimmery colour in the corners of my eyes. I sometimes go in with my collection liquid eyeliner and draw a very small wing. I then add a bit of mascara (any rimmel, 17 or maybelline product), a lip balm/lipgloss (whatever I'm feeling that day), set with a setting spray and I'm good to go.
    • Damn at 14 I was wearing mascara and eyeliner lol

I'm 20 & I love me some makeuppppp
      I start off with either washing my face with just water or sometimes using an exfoliator (clean & clear) if my skin is extra dry.
      - Moisturizer (Avon Nurtura Replenishing Cream)
      - Primer all over my face (Makeup Forever the hydrating base one)
      - Prime eyelids (Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion)
      - Foundation with my Morphe E54 brush (Rimmel Stay Matte liquid foundation)
      - Bronzer w an Elf blush(?) brush (Tarte is the brand but I'm not sure what the exact product is called)
      - sometimes I'll conceal spots or under my eyes with either my Maybelline Age Rewind or Maybelline Master Conceal
      - sometimes do my brows a little... I lost my brow pencil tho so I haven't in a few days now lol but I used the Maybelline red packaged brow pencil. Not sure of the name bc it's a tiny little nub that I've had for like 3 years.. Then use my Elf brow gel & brush to shape and set them
      - eyeshadow!! I either use a random quad or my Naked 2 or Naked Smoky palette for whatever eye look I'm going for
      - curl lashes w my Revlon lash curler
      - apply a few coats of mascara (usually Maybelline, lately I've been using a L'oreal false fiber lash one.. It's okay but kinda clumpy on the wand)
      - I wear falsies everyday that I wear makeup, either Elf, Kiss, Revlon, Ardell, or any other random brand. Whenever I'm at the store I always just buy whatever beans looks good. I like trying new ones out ! I apply them with my duo lash glue
      - I then take a skinny tipped Q-tip and dip into black eyeshadow (usually the black on my Naked 2 palette) and tight line my upper water line as well as drawing on wings on both eyes. I suck at using liquid eyeliner. Almost always looks like crap. :(
      - NYX jumbo pencil in Milk for my bottom water line, inner corner, and below the wings
      - I used to wear bottom mascara and a little black eyeliner/eyeshadow on the lower water line but I find that it just looks bad now usually. Idk why.
      - Setting spray (Urban Decay All-Nighter spray)

I think that's all. : - )
    • I'm also 14, and i really loveee makeup!!
      I start off with a normal facecream, just to moisturize my skin.
      - M.A.C. Strobe Cream
      - Primer around my nose (smashbox photo finish primer)
      - Coverstick (maybelline)
      - Foundation (M.A.C. Studio Waterweight foundation)
      - Concealer (True Match concealer - loreal)
      - Settingpowder (Smashbox)
      - Facepowder (Nilens jord)
      - Contour (smashbox contour palette)
      - Bronzer (benefit hoola bronzer)
      - Blush (M.A.C.)
      - Eyebrows (Smahbox clear eyebrow gel)
      -Mascara (Smashbox)
      That's all:))
    • pandekage123 wrote:

I'm also 14, and i really loveee makeup!!
      I start off with a normal facecream, just to moisturize my skin.
      - M.A.C. Strobe Cream
      - Primer around my nose (smashbox photo finish primer)
      - Coverstick (maybelline)
      - Foundation (M.A.C. Studio Waterweight foundation)
      - Concealer (True Match concealer - loreal)
      - Settingpowder (Smashbox)
      - Facepowder (Nilens jord)
      - Contour (smashbox contour palette)
      - Bronzer (benefit hoola bronzer)
      - Blush (M.A.C.)
      - Eyebrows (Smahbox clear eyebrow gel)
      -Mascara (Smashbox)
      That's all:))
      says you're 18
      Talent. Honour. Discipline... And pretty pictures :P
    • Pink_ wrote:

Damn at 14 I was wearing mascara and eyeliner lol

I start off with either washing my face with just water or sometimes using an exfoliator (clean & clear) if my skin is extra dry.
      - Bronzer w an Elf blush(?) brush (Tarte is the brand but I'm not sure what the exact product is called)
      - sometimes I'll conceal spots or under my eyes with either my Maybelline Age Rewind or Maybelline Master Conceal
      - sometimes do my brows a little... I lost my brow pencil tho so I haven't in a few days now lol but I used the Maybelline red packaged brow pencil. Not sure of the name bc it's a tiny little nub that I've had for like 3 years.. Then use my Elf brow gel & brush to shape and set them
      - eyeshadow!! I either use a random quad or my Naked 2 or Naked Smoky palette for whatever eye look I'm going for
      - apply a few coats of mascara (usually Maybelline, lately I've been using a L'oreal false fiber lash one.. It's okay but kinda clumpy on the wand)
      - I wear falsies everyday that I wear makeup, either Elf, Kiss, Revlon, Ardell, or any other random brand. Whenever I'm at the store I always just buy whatever beans looks good. I like trying new ones out ! I apply them with my duo lash glue
      - I then take a skinny tipped Q-tip and dip into black eyeshadow (usually the black on my Naked 2 palette) and tight line my upper water line as well as drawing on wings on both eyes. I suck at using liquid eyeliner. Almost always looks like crap. :(
      - NYX jumbo pencil in Milk for my bottom water line, inner corner, and below the wings
      - I used to wear bottom mascara and a little black eyeliner/eyeshadow on the lower water line but I find that it just looks bad now usually. Idk why.

is this the secret language of girls?
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • Emily wrote:

Damn at 14 I was wearing mascara and eyeliner lol

oh my goodness, you should be one of those beauty guru salon ladies and make videos! on YT ! :D