suggestions please

• suggestions please

Hi folks, I am Deborah from Burlington. I loved this place and the way you people deal with each post. And this is something that is making me share my thing here. I am badly in need of a suggestion. I am someone who loves to try new food. I am foodie. But chocolates are my all time favorites. I won't compromise anything on that. But this had really lead to a bad situation. I am having severe tooth pain and its like I could see signs of tooth decay and I could see my teeth have turned to be yellowish in color which I hate to see. It is like I hate face or laugh and I am afraid to be with my friend thinking they would tease because of teeth with this condition. I have said this to my mum and she is planning to take me to Pearl Dental ( pearldentalburlington.com/ ) in Burlington. She was telling about whitening treatments an all. I don't know about all that. I haven't heard about that before. Will it be good for me to undergo? Is there any age barriers for that? Guys will it be good me?