Foot Fetish?

• MrMojoRisin wrote:

Here's an explanation:
      Guys like curves (e.g boobs, vagina)
      Feet have curves
      The "Vagina" = curves :huh:

The vagina is a muscular and tubular part of the female genital tract, which in humans extends from the vulva to the cervix. The outer vaginal opening may be partly covered by a membrane called the hymen. At the deep end, the cervix (neck of the uterus) bulges into the vagina. The vagina allows for sexual intercourse and childbirth, and channels menstrual flow, which occurs periodically as part of the menstrual cycle.
      (From Wikipedia)
      HELLO EVERYONE AM ANGELA - ANGIE (TO MY FRIENDS) I am16yo.GAY/LEZ Girl
      AM HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS AND GET ADVICE. AND GIVE ADVICE IF I CAN. :)
    • Emily wrote:

I went to a foot doc the other day and all I could wonder was if he had a foot fetish or not
      Going by what you say would wonder same about a "gynaecologist" and a "paediatrician" ??
      HELLO EVERYONE AM ANGELA - ANGIE (TO MY FRIENDS) I am16yo.GAY/LEZ Girl
      AM HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS AND GET ADVICE. AND GIVE ADVICE IF I CAN. :)
    • NATUREGIRL wrote:

MrMojoRisin wrote:

Here's an explanation:
      Guys like curves (e.g boobs, vagina)
      Feet have curves
      The "Vagina" = curves :huh:
      The vagina is a muscular and tubular part of the female genital tract, which in humans extends from the vulva to the cervix. The outer vaginal opening may be partly covered by a membrane called the hymen. At the deep end, the cervix (neck of the uterus) bulges into the vagina. The vagina allows for sexual intercourse and childbirth, and channels menstrual flow, which occurs periodically as part of the menstrual cycle.
      (From Wikipedia)
      yeah the clit's kinda curvy

• Jayson21 wrote:

Feet are disgusting wtf 8| There's so many other things you can choose from and you go with their feet? That's just weird.
      How's About all the holier than thou non-fetishists go find somebody else to bug. Under the breast fetish, foot fetishism is most common, so if you guys honestly think its weird, then it's entirely your opinion, but to call us freaks or disgusting is unecessary, as we're not asking wether YOU think it's weird or not. You don't go on a gay person's thread and tell them how sick they are, you don't go on a dyslexic person's thread and say hoe dumb they are, so what's the point of getting on a foot fetishist's thread and saying how gross they are? Its petty, so petty that its annoying. You don't like it, you do you and get off our dicks. Jesus fucking Christ
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:
    • theCster wrote:

Jayson21 wrote:

Feet are disgusting wtf 8| There's so many other things you can choose from and you go with their feet? That's just weird.
      How's About all the holier than thou non-fetishists go find somebody else to bug. Under the breast fetish, foot fetishism is most common, so if you guys honestly think its weird, then it's entirely your opinion, but to call us freaks or disgusting is unecessary, as we're not asking wether YOU think it's weird or not. You don't go on a gay person's thread and tell them how sick they are, you don't go on a dyslexic person's thread and say hoe dumb they are, so what's the point of getting on a foot fetishist's thread and saying how gross they are? Its petty, so petty that its annoying. You don't like it, you do you and get off our dicks. Jesus fucking Christ
      Yup, 100% agreed. Unfortunately this close-minded, judgmental mentality is rampant on this site as whole.
    • And thats why i abandoned this place for a while. People here sometimes do the same shit controversy supporters do, thwy find something thwy can attack and they converge on it like lions to a fresh carcass. Its sick because thdy hunger for the carrion of misunderstanding and the abrupt coldness of disunity. Smh
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:
    • why even react to negative opinions then? this is a forum, literally for the expression opinions be it offensive or not. if you don't like what someone says then don't take it seriously and just ignore it, especially in a thread as petty as one about feet. smh :rolleyes: :nono:
      f.e.e.t
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • theCster wrote:

And thats why i abandoned this place for a while. People here sometimes do the same shit controversy supporters do, thwy find something thwy can attack and they converge on it like lions to a fresh carcass. Its sick because thdy hunger for the carrion of misunderstanding and the abrupt coldness of disunity. Smh

B'ni wrote:

why even react to negative opinions then? this is a forum, literally for the expression opinions be it offensive or not. if you don't like what someone says then don't take it seriously and just ignore it, especially in a thread as petty as one about feet. smh :rolleyes: :nono:
      f.e.e.t
      Don't see how it's petty. It's the same as talking about tits. Yeah, you're right, it is about opinions, and we're sharing our opinion on your opinion. That's called a discussion, in case you didn't know. A discussion can be civilized, and we're sharing our opinion on how we think your aggressive responses are unwarranted.
      I don't know why I have to spell these things out.
    • B'ni wrote:

why even react to negative opinions then? this is a forum, literally for the expression opinions be it offensive or not. if you don't like what someone says then don't take it seriously and just ignore it, especially in a thread as petty as one about feet. smh :rolleyes: :nono:
      f.e.e.t
      to be honest, i tried not to,but ive read some of the responses, and, pertaining to the original question, they are literally unwarranted. The question was "do you have a doot fetish", granted, its a line that is meant to start a converaation, but a conversation with like minds, not bashers. Its like a broken record of"gross" and "we aren't weird" and "go away". I respect opinion, but i think wed all enjoy the convo if the topic was thoroughly unaltered
    • MrMojoRisin wrote:

theCster wrote:

And thats why i abandoned this place for a while. People here sometimes do the same shit controversy supporters do, thwy find something thwy can attack and they converge on it like lions to a fresh carcass. Its sick because thdy hunger for the carrion of misunderstanding and the abrupt coldness of disunity. Smh

B'ni wrote:

f.e.e.t
      Don't see how it's petty. It's the same as talking about tits. Yeah, you're right, it is about opinions, and we're sharing our opinion on your opinion. That's called a discussion, in case you didn't know. A discussion can be civilized, and we're sharing our opinion on how we think your aggressive responses are unwarranted.I don't know why I have to spell these things out.

:rolleyes: talking about tits is petty too, as both topics on feet fetishes and tit fetishes are of little or minor importance, the literal definition of petty. Just my opinion lol and how i see it as petty, don't care how you don't see it as petty, and in case you don't know discussions can be uncivilized, much like how your reactions to people who don't agree or like foot fetishism, you tend to rant and try to convince them that it's normal etc then cry when they still don't care. if you're not comfortable with the rampant close minded mentality we all have here; again i don't see why you react?, then you're just contradicting yourself. i could fix this whole thing by just deleting your thread, but you seem compliant with crying everytime some one doesnt react how you want to. other wise AGAIN you wouldnt react yourself. i don't know why i have to spell these things out to you. it's so petty. people don't need an authorized writ to write comment. so literally any comment is warranted here. it's the internet. :)

theCster wrote:

B'ni wrote:

f.e.e.t
      to be honest, i tried not to,but ive read some of the responses, and, pertaining to the original question, they are literally unwarranted. The question was "do you have a doot fetish", granted, its a line that is meant to start a converaation, but a conversation with like minds, not bashers. Its like a broken record of"gross" and "we aren't weird" and "go away". I respect opinion, but i think wed all enjoy the convo if the topic was thoroughly unaltered
      that's what private messages are for then.
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • appears we have the extreme fetishists much like the extreme feminists.
      can you not accept that there are people who accept and do not accept foot fetishism.
      i personally haven't the slightest care, feet are feet, and do not attract me in the slightest.
      Talent. Honour. Discipline... And pretty pictures :P
    • Natalii wrote:

appears we have the extreme fetishists much like the extreme feminists.
      can you not accept that there are people who accept and do not accept foot fetishism.
      i personally haven't the slightest care, feet are feet, and do not attract me in the slightest.
      Apparently you're wrong. I totally accept you not understanding, but getting angry and then insulting them for it is pathetic.