Sexuality

• Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could help me with my problem. Basically, I'm 14 years old, and I still don't know my sexuality. It's really getting on my nerves because I really want to know. Though, I'm not sure if I can handle the truth. I have been called gay in the past, massively by the people in which I thought were friends. Which some of them were, some were just trying to get to know me more so they can embarrass me more. Which for a whole w years, I'm pretty sure I was depressed.

Then I moved to a far away location, and some of my friends have said that some of the guys have said that I was gay because I always hang out with girls. Which wasn't the case because I always hung out with my friends, which one was a guy, and the other was a girl. I didn't even really talk to the guy as much as the girl, but I did like him as a friend. When they were away though, I would hang out with a couple of girls or I would throw the American football with the boys.

Then I moved again and I believe some people were secretly calling me gay, though I'm not 100% sure. Which by then, I was really starting to test how straight I was. When I first moves there, I didn't really like anyone. But then in the last couple weeks of school, w people which were guys moves to the same school. Now the first one we both flirted with each other and kinda stares at each other. Then he went and did something and stabbed him with a pencil. I really didn't like what he did. Then the second one we really started talking. I liked the both of them at one point, and I was debating which one I liked more. I couldn't decide. The second one eventually caught my eye more, just because of the shorts he wore in pe. I would always fantasize about him and me. Then I found out I was moving so I tried to make the most of him but he didn't come on the last few days. But during those times, I also liked another 3 girls. All three flirted with me like crazy and one in particular caught my eye more than the rest even though she wouldn't be as attractive to other men. She was hilarious and crazy and just reminded me of how I act and the type of person I wanted to be. of course the move disappointed me a lot. Im still not sure though, like i also like my best friend which I've fantasized about him the most. He's been my best friend for 2 years and we are both apparently really hot and good looking. I think he's cute too. I have gotten closer to him on the sofa and he didn't pull back and I felt him getting a bit close to be honest. I'm not sure if he even knows his sexuality. He says he hasn't ever dated anyone and doesn't plan on doing so until he's 20. I don't think he has a problem with LGBTQ either.

I really need to find out, it's starting to pull me down....
    • Well if you fantasize about other guys and want to get closer to your best friend, but are still attracted to girls, then you're probably just Bi. Tbh judging by what you wrote it sounds like you lean a little closer towards being gay. But in the end it doesn't really matter what your sexuality is, just be with the people that make you feel happy and special and eventually you will meet the person you want to be with, whether that be a guy or a girl. Hope I could help
      You’re still here? Get out of here, the movie’s over.