Best Friend is in love with me, but I have a BF

• Best Friend is in love with me, but I have a BF

Short(ish) description:
      2 months ago I met a really great guy who I started messaging a lot, and he became my best friend. However, he also developed feelings for me. Less than a month ago I got back with my ex boyfriend, its going swell, I love him, and he's really turned around and is really happy and I'm happy too. But, as me and my new best friend started talking more and more, his feelings for me got stronger and stronger. (BTW He also has severe anxiety). So, as me and my boyfriend started getting back together, this was causing my best friend a great deal of pain, making him extremely anxious. The issue was, I also kind of have feelings for him as well, but I can't be sure as we've only hung out in person twice, and I also know that I still love my boyfriend. Recently, my best friend decided to cut it off completely, removing me from every social media so he can try to get rid of his feelings for me because he knows we don't have a chance together at the moment. But now I feel like there's a hole in my life. I can't stop checking his instagram to see if he's updated his bio, I miss playing online games with him and having stupid conversations with him. And I know that should be the job of my boyfriend now, but he's always so busy, our conversations aren't the same as me and my best friend's, and we don't have as many similar interests.
      Some of you will tell me to break up with my boyfriend... But I love him so much and its just not something I'm capable of doing right now. I don't know what advice you can give me really, but I just need to see what other people think... I feel so lost and on my own

Extra details (you don't haaave to read):
      My boyfriend and I were together for a year (last year), but he went through a "depression-y" phase and broke up with me in december. But now that phase is over, he's back to his old self and is madly in love with me again. But during the long long months while we were broken up, he kept telling me to "move on". So I tried, and that's how I found my best friend. And that's why I kinda like him. But as soon as my boyfriend saw I was moving on, he got jealous, and realised he still loved me and had like a huge revelation idk lol. And thus I also still had feelings for my boyfriend and we got back together. HOWEVERRRRRRRR (THIS BIT IS ACTUALLY KINDA IMPORTANT), my best friend is actually planning on going to the same university as me, and my boyfriend is planning on going to one which is a 2 and a half hour drive from the one I'm planning to go to. Note: This will be 1 and a half years from now. So yeah that's a thing to think about too.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP/ADVICE/COMFORT/IDK ANYTHING I JUST NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO, WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!!! <3