LIKING A STRAIGHT BOY

• LIKING A STRAIGHT BOY

Hey guys!
      I really wanted to start this because I don’t know what to do.
      Last year I transferred to an another high school. I’m in a class with many weird people, my 3 best friends and a guy that put a spell on me srsly. :love: I am openly bi/gay, I don’t have problems in school about it. So this guy (let’s call him something different) Alex was really something I put my eyes on. We have weird friendship. We don’t talk regularly and I don’t see him at all in school. But he DOESNT know i actually LOVE AND ADORE HIM!!
      I have been obsessed, litteraly, with him since I saw him. I’ve fallen in love and I really can’t help it. He is so pretty, I love his character.. I love his eyes so much I can’t even.

Can anybody help me and tell me what to do?

Thanks
      xx <3
    • Agree with Pauline. Keep it casual. I had ( have tbh) a crush on this cute guy classmate. Knew him to talk to but not extremely close. Made the mistake of going straight in and confessing my love for him in a lengthy love letter. Since then we’ve never really talked - it got very awkward and he seemed quite creeped out.

Basically, don’t jump in too early. Suss out whether a more intimate relationship looks likely. If yes, great. But if no, at least you still have him as a friend.