cumstains

• Hey there guys. Ok one of my chores is to do my own laundry so basically when I cum I cum huge... n i mean fucken HUGE!!!! HAHA!!!!! it always gets on my pillowcase n sheets n I just wipe up whats on me with the sheets..... i dont worry about it coz Im the only one who deals with them. BTW i love cumming huge n covering myself in my load n tbh i kinda like when the sheets are getting hard hehe thats when i know to wash them.... anyway just wondering what you guys do with your cum n how do you deal with your cumstains???
    • I don't cum on my sheets. I cum on my body or my hand and eat it. I also often put my legs over my head and cum in my mouth. The first time I tasted it I didn't like it because I ate junk food before, but normally cum is sweet and actually tastes good. It's easy to eat it, I can stay confortably on my bed, stay in my room. No need to rush to the bathroom to clean. No need to worry for stains, cum rags or tissues my parents could find.
    • bighands wrote:

yeah I get that man hehe.... I suppose the Q Im asking is more about if other guys dont mind cumstains on their sheets n why and also why do so many guys get rid of it so quickly...
      I'm not bothered by cum stains. I don't do what you do and deliberately wipe cum on my sheets but I am certainly not going to run off to wash them if some got on them. I tend to hit my pillow more than the sheets - when I shoot that far it tends to go over my left shoulder rather than hit me in the face so the pillow gets it. In that case I generally turn the pillow over, not because I think there is anything nasty about cum (there isn't) but because I don't want to transfer it to my hair and then have an obvious spot where the hair are stuck together.

The closest thing I have done to what you describe was when I was not sleeping naked. I sometimes used my pyjama shorts to wipe up with and then wore them and sometimes marks would be visible from the previous load too.

I think on the wiping up quickly thing, we're working up towards the release, knowing that the cum is going to be spurting out of us and for me, at least, I am anticipating watching the fountain and feeling it land on my chest & belly and at that moment cum seems to be very sexy and that's when we may think about eating it at the end. Then, once we've cum, it seems to loose its appeal because we are no longer horny. I've never found it nasty but after cumming I am more ambivalent towards it. Sometimes I eat it or rub it around but usually I just wipe up. When it comes to cum stains on things, when we see them again it is probably some time after the last time we cummed and we've started to build up some horniness again.

BTW, like you I do my own laundry so no need to worry about what someone else will find.
    • bighands wrote:

Hey there guys. Ok one of my chores is to do my own laundry so basically when I cum I cum huge... n i mean fucken HUGE!!!! HAHA!!!!! it always gets on my pillowcase n sheets n I just wipe up whats on me with the sheets..... i dont worry about it coz Im the only one who deals with them. BTW i love cumming huge n covering myself in my load n tbh i kinda like when the sheets are getting hard hehe thats when i know to wash them.... anyway just wondering what you guys do with your cum n how do you deal with your cumstains???
      I personally don't mind cum stains I do my own laundry so yeah sometimes I'll get my sheets covered in cum stains before I wash them and sometimes I don't. I'm a huge cummer and sometimes I gotta let that shit fly!