what do guys like in a blowjob?

• one of the most important parts is to lick and suck at the head and tip of the cock, that's one of the most sensitive parts. But if he has foreskin be careful not to stimulate it too much cus it might stop feeling good. Swirling your tongue around the head is a good move.
      Don't forget the balls either! I love when a girl has her mouth bobbing up and down on my cock and then takes her free hand and starts tickling my nuts. You can always move down to suck his balls and keep his penis stimulated by stroking it with a free hand. I love when a girl will open her mouth suddenly while she's sucking one of my balls and it makes a popping noise coming out of her mouth

you're really into it. I know every girl is different, but if you really want to blow a boy's mind, surprise him by deepthroating him. There's no other feeling quite like it, seeing your whole cock disappear down a girl's throat and hearing the noises she makes, feeling her throat muscles constrict around my cock as her nose presses into my abs. I definitely recommend practicing playing with your gag reflex at home. And if you're not into it, pretend that you're trying and make a gagging noise, and tell the boy his penis is too big for your throat.

Don't be afraid to make a little bit of noise, and eye contact is always a turn on. Even if you're nervous, show him that you enjoy sucking his cock. Don't be afraid to talk dirty, tell him that you like blowing him, and say that you want to make him cum. This will make you seem eager for his cum and get him closer to finishing.
      And then of course you have to think about the actual time he cums. First of all, make sure to tell him to tell you when he's close. Then you can get ready for what you're going to do with his load.

Remember you don't have to swallow if he cums in your mouth, if you're worried about upsetting him, show him the load in your mouth and drool it out into a cup or something to throw out. If you're gonna let him cum on you, take his dick out of your mouth and tell him where you want him to cum, because if you tell him he can cum on your face while his cock is still in your mouth, he might get excited and cum immediately. The cumshot doesn't necessarily have to be on your face, it can be wherever you can think of, I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige. If you're going to let him nut on your face, do not forget to close your eyes. I had one girl perform her first blowjob on me and when it was time she asked me to cum on her face. I was thrilled until the last bit of my cum hit her in the eye. I helped the girl wash her eye out right away, but it still stung like hell
      Anyway, have fun and explore. Even though you might be really nervous, remember that you're the one with his most sensitive parts near your teeth. You are the one in total control.

Sorry I went a such a long rant, I wanted to try and help as much as I could.