Do you guys think I creep her out?

• Do you guys think I creep her out?

okay so i havent seen this girl in a long time so i was at work and i went out to the lobby i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend & i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby and when i saw her i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but now i keep seeing her boyfriend picking up food for the both of them at the place i work at soo i guess she doesnt wanna see me so she makes her bf go there and pick up the food for the both of them there.
      But idk why I still think about it still because this all happened last year. But this also happened last year too. When I went out with my friends to the mall and I guess she was also at the mall with her bf So I guess she saw me at the mall and was talking about me to her bf because when I turn around I saw her bf looking at me but then he looked away. I bet she told him there’s that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school.
    • I wouldn't necessarily say you creeped her out but if you used to stare at her in high school, she might have remembered you and it might have made her feel uncomfortable.

Seeing you again might have reminded her of what happened in high school.

If you see her again (even if she's with her boyfriend), and I know this may be hard for you to do (something out of your comfort zone) but I would go up to her, introduce yourself to her (something like: "Hey, I think we went to the same high school.") and apologize for anything you did that might have made her uncomfortable back then.
      At least it will "clear the air" so hopefully she won't feel so uncomfortable (if she does) if/when she sees you now. :)
    • pauline wrote:

I wouldn't necessarily say you creeped her out but if you used to stare at her in high school, she might have remembered you and it might have made her feel uncomfortable.

Seeing you again might have reminded her of what happened in high school.

If you see her again (even if she's with her boyfriend), and I know this may be hard for you to do (something out of your comfort zone) but I would go up to her, introduce yourself to her (something like: "Hey, I think we went to the same high school.") and apologize for anything you did that might have made her uncomfortable back then.
      At least it will "clear the air" so hopefully she won't feel so uncomfortable (if she does) if/when she sees you now. :)
      but idk why I still think about it though because this all happened last year. But this also happened last year too when I went out with my friends to the mall and I guess she was also there shopping with her bf. So I guess she saw me there and was talking about me to her bf because when I turn around I saw her bf looking at me but then he looked away. I bet she told him there’s that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school.