How is it ANY better, for a girl to kick a guy in the balls, than for a guy to hit a girl?

• I dont think people should hurt other people physically unless its self-defense or a valid need that both parties understand. Furthermore the balls are a sensitive place and they are what lets men having children, by attacking it you're causing the guy unimaginable pain and potentially ending his family line (this is important to ppl) and ruining his chance to have his own children. To me this is as equally as bad as murder and obviously assault.

Girls and guys shouldn't hit each other in the private parts or be hitting each other period. Violence should be the last resort and something you use to defend yourself and others. Not to act on your impulse.
    • I think context is key.

If you are trying to escape a dangerous situation then either is fine. I think the whole, 'never hit a woman' idea is born from people thinking that women can never be abusers.

You should never hit or enact violence on anyone. But if you are in danger you should do what is necessary to make it to safety regardless of the gender expression of your abuser.
    • Pultost wrote:

Artemis Girl Ana wrote:

I'm a big fan of non violence. However context is important.
      Exactly. I someone comes over and start throwing punches, I'm not just gonna stand there and take it, but the way I see it, when someone let the fists fly, it tells me they have poor communication skills.
      True. And equally valid for those who "throw punches" metaphorically.\
      Poor communication skills/lack of backbone also manifests itself in being incapable of carrying on a mature conversation. We have a "block" feature on this site, which some people employ in said situations.
    • xols wrote:

elsa wrote:

I’m sure she had good reason
      Why do you make this ASSumption?
      That sounds like a misandristic attitude.
      Because of the risks involved, if a boy hits back it’s going to hurt more and of course it’s assault - that’s why females are less likely to commit violence against a male

Not misandric, just life experience
    • elsa wrote:

xols wrote:

elsa wrote:

I’m sure she had good reason
      Why do you make this ASSumption?That sounds like a misandristic attitude.
      Because of the risks involved, if a boy hits back it’s going to hurt more and of course it’s assault - that’s why females are less likely to commit violence against a male
      Not misandric, just life experience
      It's also assault for a girl to kick a guy in the balls.

And you didn't answer the question. He said she kicked him in the ball after he just said hello to her. That certainly isn't a good reason.

The ASSumption that a girl has a good reason anytime she assaults a guy is indeed misandristic. That's not to say there aren't time when it's justified; there certainly are, it's just the ASSumption which is wrong.
    • Well size and capability with violence advantages boys / men have over girls / women means we need a nuclear option for self defence like when they won’t take no as no

when a guy hits a girl it’s almost never for self defence, when a girl kicks a guy in the balls it’s almost always to stop sexual assault

any boy getting high and mighty about how it’s never okay for a girl to kick a guy in the balls or “no one should hit anyone” are just being precious
      They aren’t nearly as at risk of what we are just for being a girl
    • Alexiswinter wrote:

I think context is key.

If you are trying to escape a dangerous situation then either is fine. I think the whole, 'never hit a woman' idea is born from people thinking that women can never be abusers.

You should never hit or enact violence on anyone. But if you are in danger you should do what is necessary to make it to safety regardless of the gender expression of your abuser.
      That whole “never hit a woman” thing is so overused to the point where it makes some women feel they can do what they want without consequences. If a woman acts all tough and hard to a man by slapping him or kicking him in the balls unprovoked, or if he fears for his life, he should absolutely fight back. Women fight for equality and say they can do most everything a man can do, so why should he treat her like a fragile little princess if she starts something? That irritates me to no end

I’ve seen women do things to a man and they deserved a good ass kicking for it
      I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you
      I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you
    • elsa wrote:

albedo wrote:

I think its not good to kick or hit anyone in their balls or anywhere and people should use their words to resolve their disagreements and communicate rather than acting out their emotions
      Yes so easy to talk it out and hug with a rapist
      when it comes to fighting off someone forcing themselves on you, there r no rules. fight, kick bite whatever you need to do. to free yourself. rip their hair out, bite their manhood off anything.
    • TaylerL wrote:

Alexiswinter wrote:

I think context is key.

That whole “never hit a woman” thing is so overused to the point where it makes some women feel they can do what they want without consequences.
      I'm going to be perfectly honest here for a second. If I ever get to the point where I take an actual swing at a guy (and it would probably take a lot), and it's not self defence....then realistically, I'm fully expecting him to swing back (if he can, and trust me...it may not just involve a fist....I am going for the knockout). You can't really hide behind the "man/woman" thing at that point

But like I said, it would take a lot for me do that in the first place