i'm Sexually attracted to my Dad and i want a sexual relationship with him

• i'm Sexually attracted to my Dad and i want a sexual relationship with him

hi i'm new here, i'm James, 14 year old boy. This is really hard for me to say but i need to tell someone. I am sexually attracted to my dad and have been for a long time. i have photos of him i masturbate over in my bedroom and i fantasise about having sex with him and giving him a blowjob. When i'm with him i get a boner and i try to hide it but sometimes he notices. i've also spied on him in the shower and he nearly caught me. i think he kind of knows something isn't quite right but he hasn't said anything. i stole some of his unwashed boxers and hid them in my room and my mum found them when she was cleaning but i just told her that they had got mixed up with my clothes by mistake.i'm at the point where its driving me nuts and i don't know what to do, i know its not a normal situation but i can't help how i feel. i want to tell my dad how i feel but i'm scared and i think he will be very freaked out. i know my feelings are wrong and incest is wrong and i probably deserve to be punished but what can i do? i think its way more than just a sexual attraction, i am in love with my Dad and i worship him.What should i do? its a really scary thing to admit and i don't know what to do but its impossible to ignore my feelings. my Dad is 56 btw and i like very mature men and i have had sex with two mature men already, a 66 year old man and a 72 year old man and it was great :love:
    • Well, if I were you I would try to get over it because I would be so scared of that strange situation but I would probably first talk to my mother about it before my father, but i don’t know how would your mother react though but you would felt better talking to one of your parents I think... hope it’ll be okay! Good luck