Morning wood

• Alanjr wrote:

Ricard Cointreau wrote:

haha yet you keep doing it, we boys can think weird when we're horny lmaoThen you get used to liking it lol
    Even when I cum on my wash cloth, I lick my fingers off. Can you imagine if we could suck our own penis? I've tried. Can't get close enough. I tried to squirt my cum into my mouth - missed. Hit the pillow.

Seems you start liking it lol, you could just clean your fingers with your cloth... why don't you do that?

Oh yeah I can more than imagine that, actually I don't need to imagine doing it lmao :thumbsup: too bad for you, it's often a matter of trying and being able to stretch, but I feel it's slightly off topic, you could create a new topic about that lol
  • Ricard Cointreau wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Ricard Cointreau wrote:

haha yet you keep doing it, we boys can think weird when we're horny lmaoThen you get used to liking it lol
    Even when I cum on my wash cloth, I lick my fingers off. Can you imagine if we could suck our own penis? I've tried. Can't get close enough. I tried to squirt my cum into my mouth - missed. Hit the pillow.
    Seems you start liking it lol, you could just clean your fingers with your cloth... why don't you do that?

Oh yeah I can more than imagine that, actually I don't need to imagine doing it lmao :thumbsup: too bad for you, it's often a matter of trying and being able to stretch, but I feel it's slightly off topic, you could create a new topic about that lol
    In Chit Chat, boys section has a thread on the subject
  • maseb wrote:

Ricard Cointreau wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Ricard Cointreau wrote:

In Chit Chat, boys section has a thread on the subject
    thanks but I have the access denied message?
    could be interesting lol
  • Ricard Cointreau wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Ricard Cointreau wrote:

Wiping my fingers with the washcloth would spoil the fun! LOL
    Alan
  • Alanjr wrote:

Oh no, I still like to eat it - sometimes.
    Ok, with "sometimes" that maybe what I meant. I think many of us have had occasions when we're stroking away and think it would be good to eat it at the end and maybe get as far as catching some in the other hand ready to, then after finishing cumming, look at it in our hand and suddenly it doesn't seem appetising any more. Yet sometimes, that doesn't happen. Whether it's curiosity, or maybe a dare, or maybe something else and we go ahead and taste it.
  • Sean2001 wrote:

Ok, with "sometimes" that maybe what I meant. I think many of us have had occasions when we're stroking away and think it would be good to eat it at the end and maybe get as far as catching some in the other hand ready to, then after finishing cumming, look at it in our hand and suddenly it doesn't seem appetising any more. Yet sometimes, that doesn't happen. Whether it's curiosity, or maybe a dare, or maybe something else and we go ahead and taste it.
    Really I don't know why as humans and guys we react like that. We almost always want to taste it - why??? - and when we ejaculate, we don't anymore - why too???
    Doesn't make sense

Still once you've tasted a few time it kind of becomes more normal to do, just as easy as wanking, you don't think about it anymore, you just do it because it's as good as wanking