beautiful and sexy girl sex stories Part 1.

• beautiful and sexy girl sex stories Part 1.

After fully aware of my sleep, I realized there was a frightening event that would occur. My hands were tied to the top of the bed, while my legs were tied to the bottom so my feet were gaping. I lay on my bed in a position like the letter "X". I felt that some of my clothes were not properly attached to my body, my bra was exposed, and my underwear were apparently gone. There are hands that are groping roughly my genitals and breasts, especially on my two nipples that feel bitten, aching aching. And the sound of gasping and breathing, while biting and licking all over my body, my breasts, my neck, my ears, and keep going down.

I began to cry, because I felt helpless, but could not, nor could I scream, so horrified, I was then unconscious. Not long after, I regained consciousness, I felt that my body position had not changed, still on my back with my hands and feet tied to the corners of the bed. It's just that now all the clothes attached to my body have been detached, so I lay flat on my back. <3 <3