Awkward boners questions!!

• I have boners in front of people many times, but i got no reaction so far. So either they didn't notice or they didn't show it.
      As a teenager i felt embarrassed and tried to hide it, but with time i understood it's totally normal and no one notices it anyway.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Guys if you have erection in front of someone what do they do? ( try hide, do nothing and continue to do what they are doing?) I just continue what I am doing because it’s normal

what was the reaction of the person who saw and who was it? My sister has seen it many times, my friends have seen it many times and same with my cousins. My doctor many times as well she has seen so many she just ignores it. They all reacted so interested in it.

Where did it happen and why? School pool change room in the shower, Canada’s wonderland water park shower and change room, jay peak Vermont indoor water park changeroom, doctors office and last but not least nudist beach. Change rooms because when I’m washing my penis it feels so good and I get hard. Doctors office because she touches my penis. Nudist beach because when a man sees a woman or a girl in my case I get turned on and wham am erection.

How did you feel? how do you think i feel? I feel embarrassed and try and hide it.
    • I get them often when in public, but no one's ever noticed and if I can't see it under my pants then I don't think anyone else could either. I've never gotten one from just looking at someone and having wet thoughts about them, I don't really ever do that. I never shower in public if it's an open shower, and I don't use urinals so I don't have to worry about that either. Basically it doesn't affect me.
      Drawing enthusiast. Gamer. Here to help.
    • AwkwardTeenager wrote:

I get them often when in public, but no one's ever noticed and if I can't see it under my pants then I don't think anyone else could either. I've never gotten one from just looking at someone and having wet thoughts about them, I don't really ever do that. I never shower in public if it's an open shower, and I don't use urinals so I don't have to worry about that either. Basically it doesn't affect me.
      I have never gotten one while peeing in a urinal or peeing all together
    • Hunteriscool wrote:

AwkwardTeenager wrote:

I get them often when in public, but no one's ever noticed and if I can't see it under my pants then I don't think anyone else could either. I've never gotten one from just looking at someone and having wet thoughts about them, I don't really ever do that. I never shower in public if it's an open shower, and I don't use urinals so I don't have to worry about that either. Basically it doesn't affect me.
      I have never gotten one while peeing in a urinal or peeing all together
      I was more talking about getting one in a public shower. As I don't use public showers I don't have to think about it
      Drawing enthusiast. Gamer. Here to help.
    • Guys if you have erection in front of someone what do they do? I try my best to hide it usually by tucking it somewhere or covering it.

what was the reaction of the person who saw and who was it? Only a few people have noticed but it's because i kind of wanted them to for shock and reaction. Some girls pretend not to notice but you can totally tell they do. Other girls make a dirty comment and/or stare.

Where did it happen and why? it's happened a few times. sometimes at school or the mall. It happens when i see something i like.

How did you feel? If its convenient I guess i feel horny. If its at an inconvenient time it can be embarrassing.