Why do threesome really attract the attention of most men?

• I feel that there is more to it in some ways but in others you have summed it up nicely. For example some guys don't like the idea of a 3some at all, while others will only be interested in one with two girls.
      For those that are liking the idea while already in a relationship it could be due to being allowed fun with another girl with permission, or even just the taboo of being with other people. I would also image that more than a few either closet gay/bi or even just bi-curious guys would like the idea of having another guy join for possible experimentation or not openly gay sex. There is even those that like the idea of seeing their partners being pleasured by others.
      I hope that this gives you a better incite into the why's of the appeal of 3somes
    • honestly I would never be able to have a threesome with my gf because I would only devote myself sexually to her and her only. however when guys aren't in love and they are looking to slang some dick and hoe around with a bunch of girls, because there is no romance in their sexual thoughts the things he wants become less emotionally intimate and more about how far can I go how much can I do etc. Especially because guys love to be competitive with other guys about sexual experience or ability, the excess of dick size posts on any teenage forum is a great example of that, it's a confidence booster. So in my opinion I think the threesome thing is only temporary because after they fall in love it usually disappears. But there are some relationships where they have a kink for bringing in one of their friends in the bedroom which is completely different that's an outlier.

Long story short, don't let a guy pressure you into a threesome because it probably means he's into you more for the sex and not the emotion connection and the long term relationship.
    • I can not agree more with just curious's end statement. Except to expand on it by saying never let anyone push or pressure you into any situation that you don't want to be in or feel uncomfortable with. That is regardless of if it is sexual in nature or not. Doesn't matter if your a guy or a girl, 13 or 30. Do what makes you happy and if they care about you they will be happy with that