I love being gay

• I love being gay

I just love it. My best friend and I will do things together and it's so much fun. Usually we just jerk each other off but the other night he asked me to give him a bj and u did and it was awesome. He pretty much got hard right away and was leaking precum, and I looked at it for a second then just licked it from his pee hole. It tasted so yummy! But anyway...I really want to get naked make out with him but he's not really into kissing. We're not dating or anything, but his face is just so beautiful and I wanna feel my lips press against his and slip my tongue into his warm wet mouth. I don't wanna force it onto him cause I don't wanna piss him off, but I want to find a way to try and talk him into it. Maybe I could bribe him with a bj hehe
    • nudedude wrote:

I just love it. My best friend and I will do things together and it's so much fun. Usually we just jerk each other off but the other night he asked me to give him a bj and u did and it was awesome. He pretty much got hard right away and was leaking precum, and I looked at it for a second then just licked it from his pee hole. It tasted so yummy! But anyway...I really want to get naked make out with him but he's not really into kissing. We're not dating or anything, but his face is just so beautiful and I wanna feel my lips press against his and slip my tongue into his warm wet mouth. I don't wanna force it onto him cause I don't wanna piss him off, but I want to find a way to try and talk him into it. Maybe I could bribe him with a bj hehe
      I love the way you think bud!!!!!! jerking off n making out at the same time is SO FUCKEN HOTHOTHOT!!!!!!!! Its one of my favorite things to do. Even before it was sexual when i was a kid i used to love kissing my mates.... theres just something so awesome about being so physically close n sucking on tongues n feeling each others muscles n hard cocks all at the same time that just gets me goin HAHA!!!!! wish we were in the same neighbourhood bro, Id love to help you out!!!!!!!
    • bighands wrote:

I love the way you think bud!!!!!! jerking off n making out at the same time is SO FUCKEN HOTHOTHOT!!!!!!!! Its one of my favorite things to do. Even before it was sexual when i was a kid i used to love kissing my mates.... theres just something so awesome about being so physically close n sucking on tongues n feeling each others muscles n hard cocks all at the same time that just gets me goin HAHA!!!!! wish we were in the same neighbourhood bro, Id love to help you out!!!!!!!
      Dude! Yer making my cock ROCK HARD!!!
    • nudedude wrote:

Don't even try to force him but persuade him. A nice blowjob will help lol
      Maybe if he loved you blow job you can ask him whether he would like to try on you
      After all it's just having fun and getting off