HORNIEST

• Hey boys.... When are you the horniest? so I wake up horny most days n pretty much always have morning wood (whether im horny or not,) then throughout the day i get bursts of horniness..just like an awesome surge rushes through me at random times n I feel fantastic but the anticipation of bedtime gets my fucken hormones flowing!!!!!!!! all I can think about is the AMAZING jerk off session Im about to have n how fucken sexually intense its gunna be for the next couple of hours and i get SOOOO FUCKEN HORNY just thinking about it....so Im at my horniest as I prepare for bed. :P HBU and why?
    • For your morning wood, by memory that is partially a case of your bodies way for stopping you from having an accident before you wake up (or wake up enough).

As for your question, I have never really had a time when I am usually hornier then usual. Although ask have gotten older I have realised that I have periods of days/weeks where I am almost climbing a tree from how horny I am to not very at all
    • bighands wrote:

Hey boys.... When are you the horniest? so I wake up horny most days n pretty much always have morning wood (whether im horny or not,) then throughout the day i get bursts of horniness..just like an awesome surge rushes through me at random times n I feel fantastic but the anticipation of bedtime gets my fucken hormones flowing!!!!!!!! all I can think about is the AMAZING jerk off session Im about to have n how fucken sexually intense its gunna be for the next couple of hours and i get SOOOO FUCKEN HORNY just thinking about it....so Im at my horniest as I prepare for bed. :P HBU and why?
      Agreed!