SOS Autistic overload

• SOS Autistic overload

SOS I need a little help I had an autistic kid move in next door and that kid is annoying. I mean he thinks I want to be his friend and I am like :sleeping: am I having a nightmare but I don't ask that. I mean he asks to use my Nerf guns he says we can have a Nerf war and he can be my (this remark will be sarcastic) Coooollllll amo boy and it sounds stupid right off the bat. And my parents actuly think that it would be good to have that 10 year old idiot pester me. Here is how nearly every day (Can I tear your 200$ Lego Technic Porche GT to pieces and build something? NO! Can I use your PS3? NO! Can I use your PS4? What? Hell no! can I use your Nintendo your dad had as a kid? NO you dummy you will break it. Can I use your computer? NO! Can I use your ipad? Shutup. Also to make matters worse my parents are threating to smash my stuff if I tell that stupid kid to get his Fucking ass out of my life and leave me alone. So telling that kid to beat it is not an option. Oh wait there is more he go's to the bathroom with the door open and his pants and under wear pulled down and his shirt pulled up and I have the pleasure of walking by and seeing it. Man I want to embarrass that kid to leave me alone by taking a picture of him in the bathroom and having it posted in color on the news paper for all to see. Also that kid crys so if I am like that sounds stupid he would cross his arms sit crisscross on the ground with his back facing me and say (hmm your a meanie) And it makes me want to kick him in the back with a socker cleat on then tie that loser to a pole and give him 2 lashes with a belt for being the thing that sccrews up my life. Bet next when I want to watch T.V that inmature 10 year old will watch barny Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh year that happened and I could not do anything my parents would killllll me if he told on me. And trust me seeing him is worse then getting spit in the eye with a spitting coberas venom then have it bite you I mean the bite makes your skin fall off to where you can see your bones. Having that or being close friends with him. I would pick answer A and call that idoit who is even dumber because of his ugly face he belongs on genis book of world records for worlds most annoying and worlds most ugly freckly covered face in creation.