Guys, you ever just Leak?

• So what's the purpose of pre-cum? I read it help with sex, along with the stuff a girl makes.
      And a boy and a girl need to pet alot before sex to get wet foe penatratration.
      I know what I make is alot not sure about what amount girls make. But if a boys make pre-cum for sex, why are we wearing a condom? Now it defeats the purpose.
      Jewles2005
    • jewles2005 wrote:

So what's the purpose of pre-cum? I read it help with sex, along with the stuff a girl makes.
      I know what I make is alot not sure about what amount girls make. But if a boys make pre-cum for sex, why are we wearing a condom? Now it defeats the purpose.
      Its for lubrication but also to neutralise your cum which is acidic.

Condoms are important to stop unwanted pregnancies or STDs. I don't think the lack of precum will harm sex that much (some people don't even produce that much) as she should be wet and condoms have a but of lube
    • No longer in Use wrote:

jewles2005 wrote:

So what's the purpose of pre-cum? I read it help with sex, along with the stuff a girl makes.
      Its for lubrication but also to neutralise your cum which is acidic.
      Condoms are important to stop unwanted pregnancies or STDs. I don't think the lack of precum will harm sex that much (some people don't even produce that much) as she should be wet and condoms have a but of lube
      I think you mean his urine is acidic, not the cum. The pre-cum makes sure it doesn't die before leaving his penis is how I understand it.
    • FKKGirl wrote:

No longer in Use wrote:

jewles2005 wrote:

Its for lubrication but also to neutralise your cum which is acidic.Condoms are important to stop unwanted pregnancies or STDs. I don't think the lack of precum will harm sex that much (some people don't even produce that much) as she should be wet and condoms have a but of lube
      I think you mean his urine is acidic, not the cum. The pre-cum makes sure it doesn't die before leaving his penis is how I understand it.
      :oops: yeah, that sounds more right. Thanks
    • jewles2005 wrote:

To be fair I am not sure anyone really knows what purpose pre-cum serves as we didn't design our bodies.

Pre-cum is slightly alkaline which probably gives rise to the theory that it is there to neutralised any remaining acidity from the last time you peed (urine is acidic).

The other thing worth noting is that the glands that produce pre-cum, i.e. the bulbo-urethral glands (also known as Cowper's glands) are the male version of the Barthlolin's glands in a girl, which produce vaginal lube. When I say "male version of" this is a thing called a homologue where an organ starts out the same in an embryo and then develops differently in a boy and girl before they are born. So knowing that it should not be surprising that pre-cum is slippery.

But I don't think it has much of a role in having sex because, even before you consider the case of wearing a condom, guys produce widely differing amounts of it. Some produce loads, others very little and I'm one of the latter. So being able to get it in is mostly about her getting well lubricated and the guy getting erect. That may mean lots of foreplay but if she's been anticipating it and looking forward to it she may already be wet - you have to be guided by her.
    • FKKGirl wrote:

No longer in Use wrote:

jewles2005 wrote:

Its for lubrication but also to neutralise your cum which is acidic.Condoms are important to stop unwanted pregnancies or STDs. I don't think the lack of precum will harm sex that much (some people don't even produce that much) as she should be wet and condoms have a but of lube
      You are right it is a sort of lubrication like wet in the female genitals..
      hi friends, send me PM for anything else..I love to receive more messages ...thanks