Underage Sex

• 15 here, but it's not dramatically enforced. If both parts are happy with it, none action is taken. Parents to a girl underage, who had sex with a guy older than her, have the focus: "Is our daughter happy?" -> "Good. Done"
      "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
    • musicalguy wrote:

Pultost wrote:

In my country, the age of consent is 16. If both parts are under that age, no one can't really do anything (of course, their parents can ground them for years, but that's about it).
      Same here but I totally forgot it is 'illegal' to have sex under a certain age lol.
      Yeah, I mean it's definitely not encouraged. And if you're over 18 and fool around with a 15 year old, enjoy prison. xD
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • Nonfiction taboo wrote:

does anyone just start Cummings when telling or writing sexual experiences?
      For example, I was going to visit a friend of my grandmas. We party and drink and play scrabble and fuck for 2 to 5 days. She calls me her boy toy.and the other females at this long beach senior high rise. She I arrive , one must buzz you in. This happens every time. I'm I 40 and yeah is 70.
      5'6" blonde tan and never had kids.her B cups are implants and a tight and wet pussy, vitamin E helps keep her moist.
      Ok I'm buzzed in by 2 women in their 60s. Both have big fits D's on the short one and DDD on the tall one. Always eye fucking me. When I get to the elevator, they are waiting .
      Hello , I say smiling starring at the hard nips sticking out.no bras I can see the large dark ariolas. I'm wearing basketball shorts no undies.
      They stare at my crotch. As I start to get the feeling in my cock.aren't you geanes friend! Yes my cock is now jumping and twitching. We can see your dick. And the short o e says its growing .I put my hands in my pocket grabbing it .sorry I am embarrassed. Oh don't worry honey.we have that effect. They laugh as the doors open I sprint to beans place which is at the end of the hall. I'm now jumping around trying not to make a mess. Out of my control. I close the door behind me dropping my pants I pull my shirt over my head as my cock jumps and shoots pre cum. Oh oh oh oh oh yes hands free . jean says, I like it. Really, I felt bad like I was perving. No I think it is sexy and I'm going to fuck you right here.
      What in the if you see Kay did I just read?
      I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you
      I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you
    • LittleAnna wrote:

My mum told me that she would rather I wait until I'm older but she also knows that girls my age and older will have underage sex so she said if I'm going to have sex then she would rather I do it in my bedroom so at least I'm in a safe place and to make sure we both have protection.
      Well, hopefully your mother will be sitting by the bed and can protect you.

• naturelover-VT wrote:

LittleAnna wrote:

My mum told me that she would rather I wait until I'm older but she also knows that girls my age and older will have underage sex so she said if I'm going to have sex then she would rather I do it in my bedroom so at least I'm in a safe place and to make sure we both have protection.
      I'm laugh rn just thinking about a mom being there for safety

"Don't pull her hair, that's not safe!"
      "Make sure you have the right balance, you don't want your face in that pillow!"
      "OMG don't break the bed!"
    • CayceStars wrote:

naturelover-VT wrote:

LittleAnna wrote:

"Make sure you have the right balance, you don't want your face in that pillow!"
      omg lol!
    • In the state I live the legal age of consent is 17. That means that anyone 17 and over is capable to giving consent for any types of sexual activity. But, recently our legislature and governor signed into law what is called the "Romeo And Juliet" law. This law allow a 3 year exemption for any minor 14 and over to the Age Of Consent laws. This means that a 17 year old can have consensual sex with anyone 14 years old and over with little or no punishment. Also an 18 years old can have consensual sex with anyone the age of 15 or 16. Anyone 19 years old can have consensual sex with a 16 year old. This law applies irrespective of genders. But, sex with anyone 13 years old and younger is forbade and this law doesn't apply. Forcible sex on anyone of any age or genders is considered rape.
      Vivimus Volare, Volamus Vivere,
    • D. Falcon_11 wrote:

In the state I live the legal age of consent is 17. That means that anyone 17 and over is capable to giving consent for any types of sexual activity. But, recently our legislature and governor signed into law what is called the "Romeo And Juliet" law. This law allow a 3 year exemption for any minor 14 and over to the Age Of Consent laws. This means that a 17 year old can have consensual sex with anyone 14 years old and over with little or no punishment. Also an 18 years old can have consensual sex with anyone the age of 15 or 16. Anyone 19 years old can have consensual sex with a 16 year old. This law applies irrespective of genders. But, sex with anyone 13 years old and younger is forbade and this law doesn't apply. Forcible sex on anyone of any age or genders is considered rape.
      What if two 13 year olds or a 14 and 14 year olds etc?
    • D. Falcon_11 wrote:

In the state I live the legal age of consent is 17. That means that anyone 17 and over is capable to giving consent for any types of sexual activity. But, recently our legislature and governor signed into law what is called the "Romeo And Juliet" law. This law allow a 3 year exemption for any minor 14 and over to the Age Of Consent laws. This means that a 17 year old can have consensual sex with anyone 14 years old and over with little or no punishment. Also an 18 years old can have consensual sex with anyone the age of 15 or 16. Anyone 19 years old can have consensual sex with a 16 year old. This law applies irrespective of genders. But, sex with anyone 13 years old and younger is forbade and this law doesn't apply. Forcible sex on anyone of any age or genders is considered rape.
      thats so confusing but it looks like id be okay in your state, cuz my boyfriend is almost 14 and im 14 , but i think its more like the Romeo and Romeo law for gay boys, lol
      :gay:
    • CayceStars wrote:

naturelover-VT wrote:

LittleAnna wrote:

hahaha Cayce you’re the best
      I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you
      I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you