Please help with this confusing guy!!!

• Please help with this confusing guy!!!

I would really appreciate some insight and perspective on this problem of mine.

This guy who I had a few dates with last year responded to my text to catch up with an enthusiastic yes. He also mentioned that he had a girlfriend and would have to ask her but that it ‘shouldn’t be too much of an issue’. I did not know about the girlfriend. Now I am wondering about his intentions. We did really like each other but had to stop seeing each other because it became a long-distance relationship. Now I am moving back to where he lives hence why I texted to catch up. I don’t understand why you would want to meet with an ex if you are happy in your relationship. I don’t want to hurt anyone by agreeing to meet. Should I meet with him bearing in mind that I would like to keep in touch (but under no circumstances get involved with his relationship!)?
      We weren’t friends before (we dated) so I am confused as to what his intentions are? :?:
    • Hey Mia!

I will give my opinion but keep in mind, that no one on the internet knows him, so this is all speculation.
      If you weren't friends and only had dates i suggest not seeing him again or ask him what his intentions are. Maybe he thought you had a good time together and just wants a friendship. But i imagine it could get complicated with his new girlfriend. Ask him, this is the best way to get any answer. If he says he wants a friendship but starts to flirt with you, you know he isn't loyal and stop things at that moment and never meet him again.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • I can’t see it doing any harm? If you are guys are genuinely just going to have a catch up then what’s the problem? I could understand it being a problem with his current partner if he went behind her back and didn’t tell her, but if he’s going to make sure it’s okay with her than I can’t see much issue with this. Best of luck!