missng my gf

• If you can't meet friends talk to them online. Or do something with your family.

Another solution would be to call your girlfriend and just talk to her. It's not the same as seeing her, but better then no contact whatsoever.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • lacazet2k wrote:

well basically im in the school holidays and i cant seem to get in contact with my gf and i think im going crazy because i wake up from dreams about her and all i can think about is her is killing me can anyone suggest ways i can keep her off my mind:(
      Hi @lacazet2k

Due to coronavirus, we are all missing someone or the other. It is a strange situation but it'll pass. Stay strong and make use of internet. Use some IM that you all use there and video call your girl friend. That way you can stay in touch and have fun.
      :freehugs:
    • I've just been trying to adapt every part of our relationship to an online platform. like we call on Skype or on the phone almost everyday, we try to eat infront of each other when we have lunch, we make something or write something if we want to make a romantic gesture or show how much we love each other, we send nudes or have phone sex when we wanna get off, and most importantly if anyone of us is feeling sad we make sure to call right away and fix it up because sadness really lasts in this quarantine environment if you don't resolve it and talk quickly.
    • Hi
      I would assume the way you have said “I feel like leaving the town & going back to her” clearly implies you are so much in love with her.
      Don't leave the town. It's a part of loving process, missing your love one. Cherish these moments & live (miss her) it to the fullest.
      It's then you realise how much She means to you. Give her a surprise by visiting her town & the only thing you need to carry is the smile on your face. Explore the new city with her, she would love it.
      PS - If LDR can work. A long way to go then!