My friend and me

• My friend and me

So I have a friend who when we met said she was straight but a few weeks later she said she needed to reevaluate is and came out as bi to me and 2 other people. We were talking about crushes and she said that she likes me. I like her too. I don’t know what I am sexuality wise. She hasn’t come out to her parents yet. Just me and 2 other people, one of which seems kind of homophobic. So what do we do? We’re also in quarantine and will be for several more months. We’re both female btw.
    • Hey cats.
      You can tell her that you like her too, but that you are unsure if you like girls the way she does. Because of the quarantine any sexual contact is out of question so you could only see if you get along when talking to each other. It's hard to test a relationship now because you can't live together. But if you are open to try that you can tell her to be together after the quarantine is over. Try to imagine a relationship with her and think about if you like it or not. If yes, try it. If not, tell her to stay friends.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Hello
      I’ve told her that i like her and we do talk almost every day during quarantine. I would like a relationship with her when this is over but due to her being closeted and the homophobic friend we would probably have to keep it a secret for a while. And if it doesn’t work out I might lose a friend. I live in a European country that I don’t speak the language of yet so I only have a few friends that speak English. Thanks for your opinion.
    • If it doesn't work that doesn't mean you loose a friend. You can agree that a relationship doesn't work at go back to friendship, because that already seems to work.
      And don't keep it a secret or too long. Being bi or homosexual (or whatever else one can be) is totally fine. Hiding it makes the whole relationship just more difficult.
      I wish you two good luck :)
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders