Please help me.

• Please help me.

Does anyone have any idea on how to bypass apples screen time? I am asking because I am sick of my moms crappy screen time and she blocked all other ways to remove it. She made it bullet proof. Here is a list of what she did, I cant use siri to make it bypass screentime, cant deleate the app then redownload it before the down time, I cant record the screen because of my idoit mom, and lastly cant change the date or time. I mean she thinks she is so smart and that I am sooooooooooo dumb not to figure it out Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: . Ohh wait I can try to hypnotize her to giving the passcode to me. Might work but she is soooooooooooooooooooooo dumb she thinks she is smarter then me because she is a teacher and guss what she knows nothing about tek and I am good at using it, So she is probably thinking that I am never going to figure it out. Or I can make sure she forgets to turn it off and leaves it on when she goes to disneyland with my brother so she has to email the passcode to my dad and I can search his email for the password. So if anyone knows bugs in it so I can be rid of it sooner please let me know. Thanks.
      Pulmonoscorpius
    • Nope I mean is that she thinks she can outsmart me with all this stuff and I know it she is like "I hate video games so I am going to restrict all your games and apps so you can only do educational stuff". Those were her exact words. She is the worst mom in history. She puts all sort of crappy school stuff that even takes up tones of storage space on my devices and made it so I cant deleate anything and I say to her "What the Fuck? Can you be less of a ass hole please?" "and she said no" . So she backed me in a corner of me thinking that just because she is a teacher that she is smart enough to be able to out smart me on stuff she does not know one thing.
      Pulmonoscorpius