Does she want to be like someone who doesn’t have any social media or no?

• Does she want to be like someone who doesn’t have any social media or no?

so I don’t have any social media but my friend found this girl who we went to school with on Twitter and she wrote Always in between wanting to post a lot on social media & wanting to delete all socials & be like that person you went to school with that you think of randomly & hope they’re doing well. do you think she wants to be like someone who doesn’t have any social media or no?
    • She might feel conflicted (as a lot of people do) when it comes to social media. A lot of people I know feel it's an "evil necessity" - they have to check it all the time (which can be time-consuming) but they're afraid they'll miss out on something important if they don't.

If she's a person you think of randomly and hope she's doing well, you might like to create a Twitter account and let her know who you are (in case she thinks of you, too).

Or if you're not comfortable on social media, maybe your friend can let her know about Teen Hut in the hopes that she'll join this forum and you can communicate with her, here. :)
    • I have no idea how likely that is in her case, but some people say they will delete their social media account to get attention. I saw this 'strategy' on Youtube sometimes.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • pauline wrote:

She might feel conflicted (as a lot of people do) when it comes to social media. A lot of people I know feel it's an "evil necessity" - they have to check it all the time (which can be time-consuming) but they're afraid they'll miss out on something important if they don't.

If she's a person you think of randomly and hope she's doing well, you might like to create a Twitter account and let her know who you are (in case she thinks of you, too).

Or if you're not comfortable on social media, maybe your friend can let her know about Teen Hut in the hopes that she'll join this forum and you can communicate with her, here. :)
      So do you think she wants to be like someone who doesn’t have any social media then or no
    • I couldn't say for sure, as I don't know her or how she feels.

What's also important is how you feel about social media - are you comfortable with, for example, signing up with Twitter? If you're okay with it, you might like to join and contact her - so even if she doesn't enjoy being on social media, she might enjoy it a little more if she has a friend such as yourself. :)

I think a lot of people enjoy social media depending upon how many friends they have and the quality of those friends. Some of my happiest times on social media is when reading something a total stranger has posted.
    • pauline wrote:

I couldn't say for sure, as I don't know her or how she feels.

What's also important is how you feel about social media - are you comfortable with, for example, signing up with Twitter? If you're okay with it, you might like to join and contact her - so even if she doesn't enjoy being on social media, she might enjoy it a little more if she has a friend such as yourself. :)

I think a lot of people enjoy social media depending upon how many friends they have and the quality of those friends. Some of my happiest times on social media is when reading something a total stranger has posted.
      Social media doesn’t interest me but I don’t want to contact her lol I’m way too shy haha so I yeah I’m good