My Support In Fascism

    • Can we please make this the last message in this thread? I feel like this has gone on long enough, and it's not getting anyone anywhere, it's just a bunch of pointless arguments and accusations. @Little_Lilith, I'm going to ignore the fact that you're most likely not 10, and say that this is not a forum for discussing social and political ideologies, and no one here appreciates you sharing yours. I hope we can all come to terms and agree that this thread no longer needs to be used. Thanks.
      Drawing enthusiast. Gamer. Here to help.
    • AwkwardTeenager wrote:

      Can we please make this the last message in this thread? I feel like this has gone on long enough, and it's not getting anyone anywhere, it's just a bunch of pointless arguments and accusations. @Little_Lilith, I'm going to ignore the fact that you're most likely not 10, and say that this is not a forum for discussing social and political ideologies, and no one here appreciates you sharing yours. I hope we can all come to terms and agree that this thread no longer needs to be used. Thanks.

      Just because you haven't won out in the argument doesn't mean it should end. That's childish and in a way fascist, something you apparently oppose. You should really rethink your ideology. Isn't this debate for it?

      To rethink issues that have been propagated against? You live in Australia correct? One of the most fascist states currently in the world. It's surprising you disagree with my thread?
    • Little_Lilith wrote:

      Confused_Maggie wrote:

      you disgust me. Also aren't you meant to be like twelve?

      Litterally Read anything eve related to anthropology.

      You just want an excuse to be racist
      I'm putting you on ignore for any future comments from you until you learn to add value to this discussion. Name calling isn't an argument.
      Yea why would you care about facism? Plus name calling starts arguments.
      Pulmonoscorpius
    • Little_Lilith wrote:

      AwkwardTeenager wrote:

      Can we please make this the last message in this thread? I feel like this has gone on long enough, and it's not getting anyone anywhere, it's just a bunch of pointless arguments and accusations. @Little_Lilith, I'm going to ignore the fact that you're most likely not 10, and say that this is not a forum for discussing social and political ideologies, and no one here appreciates you sharing yours. I hope we can all come to terms and agree that this thread no longer needs to be used. Thanks.
      Just because you haven't won out in the argument doesn't mean it should end. That's childish and in a way fascist, something you apparently oppose. You should really rethink your ideology. Isn't this debate for it?

      To rethink issues that have been propagated against? You live in Australia correct? One of the most fascist states currently in the world. It's surprising you disagree with my thread?
      I don't think AwkwardTeenager means he does not believe in facism I think he means he does not under stand why a 10 year old is into politics.
      Pulmonoscorpius
    • Little_Lilith wrote:

      AwkwardTeenager wrote:

      Can we please make this the last message in this thread? I feel like this has gone on long enough, and it's not getting anyone anywhere, it's just a bunch of pointless arguments and accusations. @Little_Lilith, I'm going to ignore the fact that you're most likely not 10, and say that this is not a forum for discussing social and political ideologies, and no one here appreciates you sharing yours. I hope we can all come to terms and agree that this thread no longer needs to be used. Thanks.
      Just because you haven't won out in the argument doesn't mean it should end. That's childish and in a way fascist, something you apparently oppose. You should really rethink your ideology. Isn't this debate for it?

      To rethink issues that have been propagated against? You live in Australia correct? One of the most fascist states currently in the world. It's surprising you disagree with my thread?
      I hate to break it to you @Little_Lilith but I actually don't give a damn about your points in this thread. You are assuming I am disagreeing with you.. let me just check.. no, I don't remember saying that. Doesn't mean I agree with you though, I just think this is pointless. Can't we all just calm down and get along? No one's the enemy here, I just thing this isn't the right place for these discussions. I respect your opinions, don't get me wrong, you do you and who am I to tell you what you're allowed to support. I just think that this isn't gonna end well for anyone. Are we all clear?
      Drawing enthusiast. Gamer. Here to help.
    • Last 4 or so comments. This is exactly why I think we should drop this thread. It's gotten no one anywhere, and people are starting to get worked up about it. Accusations are now coming up, people are getting reported, it's all gone to the dogs, and it didn't need to. Can't we all just get along? Can't we all just stop attacking each other? It's pointless, time-wasting and self-degrading to keep up this thread. Nothing positive has come from this, and from the looks of things, nothing positive will ever come from it. So please, please just let it go. I'm talking to you, Lilith, but also Darmcc, Screaming Cat and everyone else who is locked in this conflict. So, are we all on the same page?
      Drawing enthusiast. Gamer. Here to help.
    • AwkwardTeenager wrote:

      Last 4 or so comments. This is exactly why I think we should drop this thread. It's gotten no one anywhere, and people are starting to get worked up about it. Accusations are now coming up, people are getting reported, it's all gone to the dogs, and it didn't need to. Can't we all just get along? Can't we all just stop attacking each other? It's pointless, time-wasting and self-degrading to keep up this thread. Nothing positive has come from this, and from the looks of things, nothing positive will ever come from it. So please, please just let it go. I'm talking to you, Lilith, but also Darmcc, Screaming Cat and everyone else who is locked in this conflict. So, are we all on the same page?

      I don't understand what you mean? I am not getting worked up, perhaps you are seeing what you want to see. Some here are using platitude to subvert my thread but those that are, do not have an argument to ledger upon. The thread must continue. I will be replying to other post in my thread that has substance shortly, when I find the time.
    • Little_Lilith wrote:

      AwkwardTeenager wrote:

      Last 4 or so comments. This is exactly why I think we should drop this thread. It's gotten no one anywhere, and people are starting to get worked up about it. Accusations are now coming up, people are getting reported, it's all gone to the dogs, and it didn't need to. Can't we all just get along? Can't we all just stop attacking each other? It's pointless, time-wasting and self-degrading to keep up this thread. Nothing positive has come from this, and from the looks of things, nothing positive will ever come from it. So please, please just let it go. I'm talking to you, Lilith, but also Darmcc, Screaming Cat and everyone else who is locked in this conflict. So, are we all on the same page?
      I don't understand what you mean? I am not getting worked up, perhaps you are seeing what you want to see. Some here are using platitude to subvert my thread but those that are, do not have an argument to ledger upon. The thread must continue. I will be replying to other post in my thread that has substance shortly, when I find the time.
      Yes I can tell that you don't understand what I mean because otherwise you'd have stopped this by now. It's very apparent that you just want to argue, despite the fact that you know full well that you are never going to win here because everyone else disagrees with you. You won't listen to people's opinions, you won't accept anything, you won't back down, you will never win. It's that simple. I don't need an argument to find a reason why this thread should be closed, I just need common sense, something which I happen to have. Now my common sense is telling me that this is a situation where no one will prevail, but no one will back down; Thus making it completely, totally and utterly pointless and a waste of everyone's time. I don't mean to put anyone down or question anyone's intelligence, but right now you are showing a definite lack of common sense. Furthermore, I don't mean to question your authenticity, but surely you can understand why some people here question your age and look, unless you are some sort of outlier 10 year old that is so incredibly politically oriented. If so, I may even feel sorry for you as it would most likely be your parent's fault. However, I do not believe that you are 10 years old and I would appreciate that you accept that and move on with your life, dropping this argument and thread all together. I have a genuine question, name me one good thing that has come from this thread?
      Drawing enthusiast. Gamer. Here to help.
    • AwkwardTeenager wrote:

      Little_Lilith wrote:

      AwkwardTeenager wrote:

      Last 4 or so comments. This is exactly why I think we should drop this thread. It's gotten no one anywhere, and people are starting to get worked up about it. Accusations are now coming up, people are getting reported, it's all gone to the dogs, and it didn't need to. Can't we all just get along? Can't we all just stop attacking each other? It's pointless, time-wasting and self-degrading to keep up this thread. Nothing positive has come from this, and from the looks of things, nothing positive will ever come from it. So please, please just let it go. I'm talking to you, Lilith, but also Darmcc, Screaming Cat and everyone else who is locked in this conflict. So, are we all on the same page?
      I don't understand what you mean? I am not getting worked up, perhaps you are seeing what you want to see. Some here are using platitude to subvert my thread but those that are, do not have an argument to ledger upon. The thread must continue. I will be replying to other post in my thread that has substance shortly, when I find the time.
      Yes I can tell that you don't understand what I mean because otherwise you'd have stopped this by now. It's very apparent that you just want to argue, despite the fact that you know full well that you are never going to win here because everyone else disagrees with you. You won't listen to people's opinions, you won't accept anything, you won't back down, you will never win. It's that simple. I don't need an argument to find a reason why this thread should be closed, I just need common sense, something which I happen to have. Now my common sense is telling me that this is a situation where no one will prevail, but no one will back down; Thus making it completely, totally and utterly pointless and a waste of everyone's time. I don't mean to put anyone down or question anyone's intelligence, but right now you are showing a definite lack of common sense. Furthermore, I don't mean to question your authenticity, but surely you can understand why some people here question your age and look, unless you are some sort of outlier 10 year old that is so incredibly politically oriented. If so, I may even feel sorry for you as it would most likely be your parent's fault. However, I do not believe that you are 10 years old and I would appreciate that you accept that and move on with your life, dropping this argument and thread all together. I have a genuine question, name me one good thing that has come from this thread?
      Currently there is over 711 views on my thread and only a few dozen replies. Whom to say that out of all those views that they all disagree with my views? That is your opinion that your delusions have made fact within yourself. There is such a thing called silent majority. Most will not comment because these opinions are hot topics and they may be afraid to argue with someone of your misplace determination and I can understand that.

      Trying to shut down my thread because it doesn't agree with your opinion carries no tack. Instead of trying to argue with yourself on what is self moral perseverance. Perhaps you should debate with me. Your tactic of trying to shut down and derail my thread simply isn't working. If you have nothing to contribute to my thread perhaps you should stay silent. Don't you think?
    • Oh, I'm delusional, am I? My, 'misplaced determination', right? No, wrong.

      How. Dare you.

      Firstly, I see how you have completely neglected my question.
      Secondly, why on earth would I want to debate with you, when all you do is accuse, backlash, and bounce every bit of common sense off of your shield of stubbornness.
      Thirdly, assuming all 711 people who have seen the thread agree with you, is just as crazy as saying they don't so there is not a smidgen of relevance, or genuine evidence behind that claim.
      Fourthly, you assume this thread doesn't agree with my opinion, yet not once have I told you my opinion about the original topic of this thread so you have no basis behind that statement either.
      Fifthly, this is not a 'hot topic'. A hot topic at this current time, would be the pandemic, or the Minneapolis police riots, or police brutality.

      And lastly, don't you ever dare try to degrade me. You're just making yourself look bad. I am not trying to degrade you. Those remarks were completely unorthodox and gratuitous.

      Report me to your heart's content. I know you want to. You just want to shut me off just because I have common sense and logic behind me.

      This is not what this thread was originally posted for. This is not what this forum is for. This is not why humans exist as a species.
      This is the result of a series of bad decisions on your behalf. If you think that's degrading, I'll tell you it's not. In no situation is accusation and degradation a good decision.

      Thank you, goodbye.
      Drawing enthusiast. Gamer. Here to help.
    • Welp Little_Lilith is starting to live up to the first word in her name. Not trying to seem like a jerk, but from what every one else has posted about this thread and about you I am starting to suspect you are either a little kid who does not know what they are talking about, or a person trying to cause fights and problems.So for anyone thinking I am causing problems read all the previous posts from other members.
      Pulmonoscorpius
    • AwkwardTeenager wrote:

      Oh, I'm delusional, am I? My, 'misplaced determination', right? No, wrong.

      How. Dare you.

      Firstly, I see how you have completely neglected my question.
      Secondly, why on earth would I want to debate with you, when all you do is accuse, backlash, and bounce every bit of common sense off of your shield of stubbornness.
      Thirdly, assuming all 711 people who have seen the thread agree with you, is just as crazy as saying they don't so there is not a smidgen of relevance, or genuine evidence behind that claim.
      Fourthly, you assume this thread doesn't agree with my opinion, yet not once have I told you my opinion about the original topic of this thread so you have no basis behind that statement either.
      Fifthly, this is not a 'hot topic'. A hot topic at this current time, would be the pandemic, or the Minneapolis police riots, or police brutality.

      And lastly, don't you ever dare try to degrade me. You're just making yourself look bad. I am not trying to degrade you. Those remarks were completely unorthodox and gratuitous.

      Report me to your heart's content. I know you want to. You just want to shut me off just because I have common sense and logic behind me.

      This is not what this thread was originally posted for. This is not what this forum is for. This is not why humans exist as a species.
      This is the result of a series of bad decisions on your behalf. If you think that's degrading, I'll tell you it's not. In no situation is accusation and degradation a good decision.

      Thank you, goodbye.
      How dare I? How dare you?

      You come into my thread to propose a moral compass only you yourself hold and depreciate others who do not share the same. You depend on your feelings too much. In fact you remind me of those protesters in America currently. Relying on their feelings. But in reality they are nothing more than kuhns mentality and why they are being gassed on the streets by law enforcement.

      I never acknowledged your question since it's hard to differentiate from your possessiveness actions.

      So you clearly state it yourself. You never came to my thread for debate. What did you come here for? Some sort of self righteous entitlement resurgence? As if you have any? What makes you so afraid of my opinions that you'll resort to such obvious tactics?

      You would think someone who prides themselves with such high moral statue would't use multiple user accounts to gang up on a little girls opinion piece?

      Do you typically call ladies whores to degrade them when they reject you?

      I don't dislike you, in fact I feel nothing for you at all and if I did have any remote feeling it would be sadness. Sad for a little man like yourself that would go such lengths to try and discredit a little girl online. Sick and sad.

      You can't fool me with politricks. I'm smarter than you. Perhaps that's why you despise me so much?

      This is the last time I reply to you. Because you are not going to derail my thread. I'm done with you, you can leave now.
    • Little_Lilith wrote:

      AwkwardTeenager wrote:

      Oh, I'm delusional, am I? My, 'misplaced determination', right? No, wrong.

      How. Dare you.

      Firstly, I see how you have completely neglected my question.
      Secondly, why on earth would I want to debate with you, when all you do is accuse, backlash, and bounce every bit of common sense off of your shield of stubbornness.
      Thirdly, assuming all 711 people who have seen the thread agree with you, is just as crazy as saying they don't so there is not a smidgen of relevance, or genuine evidence behind that claim.
      Fourthly, you assume this thread doesn't agree with my opinion, yet not once have I told you my opinion about the original topic of this thread so you have no basis behind that statement either.
      Fifthly, this is not a 'hot topic'. A hot topic at this current time, would be the pandemic, or the Minneapolis police riots, or police brutality.

      And lastly, don't you ever dare try to degrade me. You're just making yourself look bad. I am not trying to degrade you. Those remarks were completely unorthodox and gratuitous.

      Report me to your heart's content. I know you want to. You just want to shut me off just because I have common sense and logic behind me.

      This is not what this thread was originally posted for. This is not what this forum is for. This is not why humans exist as a species.
      This is the result of a series of bad decisions on your behalf. If you think that's degrading, I'll tell you it's not. In no situation is accusation and degradation a good decision.

      Thank you, goodbye.
      How dare I? How dare you?
      You come into my thread to propose a moral compass only you yourself hold and depreciate others who do not share the same. You depend on your feelings too much. In fact you remind me of those protesters in America currently. Relying on their feelings. But in reality they are nothing more than kuhns mentality and why they are being gassed on the streets by law enforcement.

      I never acknowledged your question since it's hard to differentiate from your possessiveness actions.

      So you clearly state it yourself. You never came to my thread for debate. What did you come here for? Some sort of self righteous entitlement resurgence? As if you have any? What makes you so afraid of my opinions that you'll resort to such obvious tactics?

      You would think someone who prides themselves with such high moral statue would't use multiple user accounts to gang up on a little girls opinion piece?

      Do you typically call ladies whores to degrade them when they reject you?

      I don't dislike you, in fact I feel nothing for you at all and if I did have any remote feeling it would be sadness. Sad for a little man like yourself that would go such lengths to try and discredit a little girl online. Sick and sad.

      You can't fool me with politricks. I'm smarter than you. Perhaps that's why you despise me so much?

      This is the last time I reply to you. Because you are not going to derail my thread. I'm done with you, you can leave now.
      A little girl online you say? Sure, whatever you say. As long as it makes your insecure self happy. You're smarter than me? Again, with the insecurity. Do I typically call ladies 'whores'? Well, firstly that's beside any point that has been brought up yet, thus completely irrelevant. And secondly no, I do not. I have never been 'rejected' as you say, mostly because I have never approached a female in that way. You don't dislike me? Well, that may be true, but I can tell I am on your nerves, and I can tell you want me gone.

      Your corrupted analogies are the only thing sick and sad around here. Comparing me, to the people who aren't able to share their voice. That's terrible in itself. I am lucky. They say riots are the language of the unheard. Those who do not have a voice. I am fully aware of my own voice, and its impact. Yes, there are protesters relying on their feelings, but I educate myself before getting involved in something serious, unlike yourself and many of the american protesters.

      I am not afraid of your twisted opinions, in fact, I will disregard them entirely if that is what you what you wanted, or expected.

      I'll bet that you find it hard to differentiate my question from anything if you are so blind to not realise the consequences of what you have done, and the lack of any moral or logical basis behind your statements. Or maybe you have realised, and you are scared. Scared that sooner or later you will have to accept and take a little responsibility, and start to act a little more like a decent, genuine human being.

      Do I have multiple user accounts? No because I, unlike you, believe in fair play and decency.

      I am going to derail this thread. I am going to get into your head and make you see some sense. I am not going to leave.

      You can continue to lie to yourself and tell yourself you are smarter than me, or more aware than me, or whatever it is that you have to do to suppress the truth.
      But you will see that none of this was ever necessary, and that you are not always correct.

      Now, lets see how you handle this. It'll be interesting to see if you can stick to your word.
      Drawing enthusiast. Gamer. Here to help.