My Support In Fascism

• Note from Teen Hut Staff:

Please stick to the original discussion/debate and explain to the author of the thread why you disagree with her post. If you don't support fascism, post why you don't support/agree and leave it at that.

Personal attacks of a member and off-topic (for this thread) posts may be removed.
    • pauline wrote:

Note from Teen Hut Staff:

Please stick to the original discussion/debate and explain to the author of the thread why you disagree with her post. If you don't support fascism, post why you don't support/agree and leave it at that.

Personal attacks of a member and off-topic (for this thread) posts may be removed.

Ok
      Pulmonoscorpius
    • Actually, I didn't want to post in this thread anymore because the OP didn't show any cognitive skills for understanding most of the posts of fellow users ... or didn't want to show them why a discussion in this thread becomes completely pointless. And who wants to discuss stuff spinning in circles?

Personally, I would recommend closing this thread and observing whether any other threads of the OP develop similarly and closing them if necessary.

It should also be considered whether the stated age of the OP meets the requirements of the forum rules and if therefore the users account should be blocked for a certain period of time, at least until the user reached the required minimum age and as for that a certain level of maturity, according to the rules, in order to be able achtive as a usual user of the forum. I suppose that would be age of 13, because its no forum for kiddos but teens.
    • lliam wrote:

Actually, I didn't want to post in this thread anymore because the OP didn't show any cognitive skills for understanding most of the posts of fellow users ... or didn't want to show them why a discussion in this thread becomes completely pointless. And who wants to discuss stuff spinning in circles?

Personally, I would recommend closing this thread and observing whether any other threads of the OP develop similarly and closing them if necessary.

It should also be considered whether the stated age of the OP meets the requirements of the forum rules and if therefore the users account should be blocked for a certain period of time, at least until the user reached the required minimum age and as for that a certain level of maturity, according to the rules, in order to be able achtive as a usual user of the forum. I suppose that would be age of 13, because its no forum for kiddos but teens.

Stop acting like you have authority over this forum just because you dislike someone else opinion. Also what you suggest at the end of your post is age discrimination. At least I state my age. How old are you? Going by your logic anyone who isn't a teen shouldn't be here, adults included. Then the question raises, why would an adult want to be on a teen chat forum? Either debate the topic of the thread or don't reply. You've already been told once by the mod.
    • AimeeGay wrote:

Just removing anything that doesn't allow this nazi prick more opportunities to keep spouting his shit now?

Aren't mods on chatrooms meant to *stop* this kind of thing?

You should be ashamed.
      All members are allowed the opportunity to voice their opinion. If you don't agree with a member's post, tell the member why. A debate/discussion allows for both sides to speak. A moderator won't stop both sides from voicing their side of an argument. That's something I would expect a fascist to do (according to the dictionary definition of a fascist).

Who should be ashamed?

AimeeGay wrote:

Lol as if this little shit isn't a 30 something in his mum's basement
      What does that have to do with fascism?

I know most of us are only teenagers (and it's easier to throw stones rather than build with them) but if there are any of us who can't debate/discuss a topic without personally attacking the individual we should be debating/discussing with, I suggest we take a debate class and learn how to debate in a mature (and, ultimately, a more effective) manner.

We don't have to agree with a member's beliefs/opinions but personal attacks (such as name-calling) is considered harassment - which is against forum rules and is grounds for being banned from this forum.
    • darmcc wrote:

There are rules about hate speak and this post is hate speak, and disrespectful to thse who died fighting these fascist idiots
      Please tell the author of the post which specific post contains hate speech. And debate/discuss this with the author. I can only see the following two posts (you posted) in this thread:

darmcc wrote:

What a load of bollocks
      and

darmcc wrote:

Picture is definitely fake its from a nude teen site

If you disagree with anything posted in the Debate and Discussions Section, tell the person why you disagree. (I'll give an example of this in my next post.)
    • In school, we learned that fascism is basically a governmental system led by a dictator
      having complete power,
      forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism,
      having contempt for an electoral democracy,
      regimenting all industry, commerce, etc.,
      and emphasizing an extreme militaristic/aggressive nationalism and often, racism.

If this is true, fascism doesn't sound very good to me. For example, people who have complete power, often can't handle it without abusing it. Democracy may not be perfect but (in theory) it provides a system of checks and balances so that if anyone with power abuses it, he can be stopped. We don't have that with a dictatorship.

```
      This is how I would start to discuss/debate the topic of this thread. Then if someone thought I was wrong, they could discuss it with me. I would listen and if I didn't agree, I could respond and we could continue the discussion with mutual respect and open-mindedness - hopefully both coming away from the discussion wiser for having had it. No insults, no name-calling, no "Oh, yeah? Well your mother's..." :lol: Because as the old expression goes: "People who throw mud lose ground."

Peace. :)

P.S. I'm not going to participate in the debate/discussion of this thread because I'm sorry but I don't have time.
    • Little_Lilith wrote:

lliam wrote:

Since you act smart, just have a look on the state of those nations with such systems. They are wealthy, but they act not very social to those who don't met the requiries of this systems. And facism combined with nationlistic intentions are more destructive than efficient for any state.

And as for capitalism, such systems tend to focus on expansion rather than on ecological limitations and a socially balanced relationship with society. Social responsibility is not a term that can be found in the dictionary of capitalism.
      Francisco Franco Spain is a good example of a social fascist state in action. Hungary and Russia are good examples of authoritarian capitalism. From now we will refer the people of the state, commodities. To keep hold of the commodities so that they work at the utmost level of efficiency while at the same time cutting the less amount of waste. A social structure imitating China's social credit system should be put into order after the culling.

Securities should also be put in place such as Tempora, UK's government sponsored mass surveillance program as well as US community watch gang stalking tactical programs. Rewarding commodities who do good for the company such as reporting anti-company activities and obeying laws set by the Corporation should be given higher credit scores in the social system. The ones who disobey should receive lower social credit scores or be liquidated.

A confidential guard should be established to overlook and enforce these day to day operations from the mid-management level and a media department to control narratives that fit the Corporations objectives.

Combine security filtration systems into one which manufactures and produces the best qualities within society and keeps corporate control over that society. Without rules and control there is chaos and when there is chaos there in no growth.

Again where collectivism comes into play. Social society should always be secondary, only there to manufacture, profit and grow the Fascist Corporate State and the nations objectives as a whole.

youtube.com/watch?v=bGjtNVm1134
      You do realise that Franco is dead, right? And that the Spanish people today dislike what he did to their country? Even the catholic church is struggling, as the church supported Franco, so many Spanish do not support the church, even now.

What you described in this particular post is much like Marxism. Yes, I think Karl Marx would love you. Heh, Donald Trump probably would love you.
    • New

Fascism can be good when applied correctly, often in smaller communities, but something always goes awry when applied in countries. Benito Mussolini, the dictator that defines classic fascism, obtained this power through legal and illegal means, and even when given full power, still managed to be passed a notion of no confidence by the Grand Council.

Fascism, by the shortest definition, is when the group is valued more than the individual. This is why the emblem of Fascism is a bundle of sticks; a singular stick can be easily broken, but when bound together, become unbreakable. A one-party state could be successfully applied to something small, like individual towns or villages; but past that, things get complicated.
    • New

newports wrote:

Fascism can be good when applied correctly, often in smaller communities, but something always goes awry when applied in countries. Benito Mussolini, the dictator that defines classic fascism, obtained this power through legal and illegal means, and even when given full power, still managed to be passed a notion of no confidence by the Grand Council.

Fascism, by the shortest definition, is when the group is valued more than the individual. This is why the emblem of Fascism is a bundle of sticks; a singular stick can be easily broken, but when bound together, become unbreakable. A one-party state could be successfully applied to something small, like individual towns or villages; but past that, things get complicated.
      You only have to look at the verious fundimentalist Christian town smattered across the U.S to see how bad of an idea single party towns are.. Aslo I see you conveniently avoid mentioning how the force of a single party would be.. Enforced.
    • New

Spooky_Eli wrote:

newports wrote:

You only have to look at the verious fundimentalist Christian town smattered across the U.S to see how bad of an idea single party towns are.. Aslo I see you conveniently avoid mentioning how the force of a single party would be.. Enforced.
      Emphasis on 'can be.' In an American town, this would be quite easy. Don't like living in a fascist town? There's another town a few miles from here you'd like. It's America; you are free to leave. You will not be punished with violence because that's against the law. You can stay in that environment, but don't be surprised when people don't listen to you or take you seriously. On the other hand, I don't think fascism would have much affect if applied this way. People in more rural towns tend to be far less political. Doesn't take much political intelligence to do farm work, sit in a storefront, or manage a post office. My ideal concept of a "fascist" environment is far more complex than just fascism itself though, so maybe my perspective is twisted.
    • New

newport wrote:

Spooky_Eli wrote:

newports wrote:

Emphasis on 'can be.' In an American town, this would be quite easy. Don't like living in a fascist town? There's another town a few miles from here you'd like. It's America; you are free to leave. You will not be punished with violence because that's against the law. You can stay in that environment, but don't be surprised when people don't listen to you or take you seriously. On the other hand, I don't think fascism would have much affect if applied this way. People in more rural towns tend to be far less political. Doesn't take much political intelligence to do farm work, sit in a storefront, or manage a post office. My ideal concept of a "fascist" environment is far more complex than just fascism itself though, so maybe my perspective is twisted.
      It does seem that you propse something less spikey than actual fasism, and an environment is different to a political structure of goverment, but congrats on the social science front.