My Support In Fascism

    • My Support In Fascism

      I've read many ideologies but what one I most agree on is fascism. I believe Corporations should control and operate government but at the same time the people each own a share in the corporation. So instead of paying into a system such as paying yearly taxes. We, the general public receive dividends from our time and effort in the company.

      The profits from the Corporations would pay for roads, water, sewage etc upkeep's and to further discoveries in all fields of academics to name a few.

      In short Corpocracy.

      I also believe everyone currently living should hold value. And agree on collectivism instead of individualism.
    • O these politically intellectual driven 10yos nowadays.

      What you describe isn't fascism but econocracy. Hm, or maybe precisely more sorta a dictatorship of econonism.

      You should thoroughly rethink your denial of freedom of individuals as the primary ideal of political convictions.
      And any government has mandatory to focus its policies on that even if always the "greater good" counts at least. So in case of economic globalization my claim is, humans always have priority over any economic claims. In this respect, economy, sociology and ecology etc are subordinate modules for the functioning of any society ruled by parliaments, senates etc and managed by governments.
    • Fascism is and always has been about a made up natural hierarchy in society built around an in group and an out group. Its about control of people and its about mythical "old ways" that need to be defended.
      Fascism is disgusting and idiotic and must be opposed at all levels.
      As a woman I would be forced into a rigid life of servitude.
      As a queer person I would be executed for degeneracy.
      My family are Jewish and would be killed for that. As would I.
      Many of my friends would see far worse
      You claim to be ten years old so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just don't know what fascism is. Read "an anatomy of fascism" by Robert Paxton if you want a description

      Read "if this is a man" by primo levi for any further information you might need. It's not a fun book, but everyone should read it at least once imo.
    • Confused_Maggie wrote:

      Fascism is and always has been about a made up natural hierarchy in society built around an in group and an out group. Its about control of people and its about mythical "old ways" that need to be defended.
      Fascism is disgusting and idiotic and must be opposed at all levels.
      As a woman I would be forced into a rigid life of servitude.
      As a queer person I would be executed for degeneracy.
      My family are Jewish and would be killed for that. As would I.
      Many of my friends would see far worse
      You claim to be ten years old so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just don't know what fascism is. Read "an anatomy of fascism" by Robert Paxton if you want a description

      Read "if this is a man" by primo levi for any further information you might need. It's not a fun book, but everyone should read it at least once imo.
      You referred made up and natural together within the same sentence. It can be one or the other but not both since nature isn't made up. Is it a natural hierarchy? Yes of course but we see hierarchies made all the time specially in nature. Wolves and their packs. Lions and their pride. In fact the term food chain is a hierarchy within it's self. Even if someone is a vegetarian, they eat plants. A living organism of a lesser value than themselves.

      You don't have someone with downs syndrome head a fortune 500 company nor do you not have someone who is colour blind be a open heart surgeon. It's not resemble and doesn't exist in the natural order of things. You also reference a belief sect from the abrahamic religion. Made up belief systems that condemn others for not believing in the same idea's is not a good argument.

      You cannot have a system function correctly without the natural order of things. We see this happening today. Mother nature ridding the world of who she deems weak and defective from this on going pandemic. A system developed around the natural balance of the concept survival of the fittest where the strongest, and most intelligent control the order and the weakest chains in finance, industry and society are liquidated. It's the way nature intended.

      Collectivism at work against a much larger foe.

      youtube.com/watch?v=vslc42q8ViM
    • Little_Lilith wrote:

      I've read many ideologies but what one I most agree on is fascism. I believe Corporations should control and operate government but at the same time the people each own a share in the corporation. So instead of paying into a system such as paying yearly taxes. We, the general public receive dividends from our time and effort in the company.

      The profits from the Corporations would pay for roads, water, sewage etc upkeep's and to further discoveries in all fields of academics to name a few.
      That's not really fascism though, is it? Fascism is typically identified as being authoritarian, highly nationalistic, obsessed with national self-sufficiency and led by a powerful dictator and martial government who lead the nation in mass military or economic mobilisation. You're talking about some weird oligarchy of industry heads with some odd socialistic worker-co-operative elements.

      Obviously, I find the idea of subverting democracy and individual rights abhorrent because I think people benefit from representation and freedom of choice. However, I also think that such a system would be economically disastrous because of bickering between different corporations as they desperately try to out-rent-seek each other (e.g. concrete manufacturers trying to tariff concrete imports to benefit them and fuck over construction, some industries grouping together to preferentially build infrastructure for themselves).

      At the present time, there is little reason to think that an alternative system can out-perform modern capitalistic mixed-market liberal democracies in terms of living standards.

      Also, I somehow doubt that a 10 year old "fascist" who types this much detail out exists.
      What's up, my dudes?
    • The day on which the whole fauna of this world becomes fascist is exactly the day on which the seven seals are broken. Welcome to Judgment Day.

      What humanity definitely doesn't need, are 12 year old pre-apocalyptic social Darwinists.
      And Darwin would say: "Social Darwinism - what the hell is that? What did you do with my teachings?"
    • I think we have a fake on our hands, because there's no way this 10 y/o knows and cares this much about political and societal ideologies. Either your parents are forcing you learn about stuff that you don't need to worry about, or you're much older than 10. So far though, no one has agreed with you in 'your support in fascism' so how about you just drop the thread and let it fade away and be forgotten?
      Drawing enthusiast. Gamer. Here to help.
    • ProbsN1 wrote:

      Little_Lilith wrote:

      I've read many ideologies but what one I most agree on is fascism. I believe Corporations should control and operate government but at the same time the people each own a share in the corporation. So instead of paying into a system such as paying yearly taxes. We, the general public receive dividends from our time and effort in the company.

      The profits from the Corporations would pay for roads, water, sewage etc upkeep's and to further discoveries in all fields of academics to name a few.
      That's not really fascism though, is it? Fascism is typically identified as being authoritarian, highly nationalistic, obsessed with national self-sufficiency and led by a powerful dictator and martial government who lead the nation in mass military or economic mobilisation. You're talking about some weird oligarchy of industry heads with some odd socialistic worker-co-operative elements.
      Obviously, I find the idea of subverting democracy and individual rights abhorrent because I think people benefit from representation and freedom of choice. However, I also think that such a system would be economically disastrous because of bickering between different corporations as they desperately try to out-rent-seek each other (e.g. concrete manufacturers trying to tariff concrete imports to benefit them and fuck over construction, some industries grouping together to preferentially build infrastructure for themselves).

      At the present time, there is little reason to think that an alternative system can out-perform modern capitalistic mixed-market liberal democracies in terms of living standards.

      Also, I somehow doubt that a 10 year old "fascist" who types this much detail out exists.

      But it is Fascism, on the Corporate level. Authoritarian capitalism and corporate nationalism which would be focus on economic mobilization and the achievement of the company. One corporate head that controls departments within the corporate statism.

      In the west eleven corporations control every aspect of market shares within the food retail industry; an item a person buys at the grocery store. See graph below.


      There are already giant corporate industries that control vast market shares in the economy. Which already feed, cloth, provide services to a nation. It would be much more efficient if one corporate polity would lead and turn these many giant corporate identities in different industries into departments and using there specialties to advance man-kind into the next level of human evolution in every advancement area.

      By the way I am 10 and who you see in my avatar is me.
    • Since you act smart, just have a look on the state of those nations with such systems. They are wealthy, but they act not very social to those who don't met the requiries of this systems. And facism combined with nationlistic intentions are more destructive than efficient for any state.

      And as for capitalism, such systems tend to focus on expansion rather than on ecological limitations and a socially balanced relationship with society. Social responsibility is not a term that can be found in the dictionary of capitalism.
    • lliam wrote:

      Since you act smart, just have a look on the state of those nations with such systems. They are wealthy, but they act not very social to those who don't met the requiries of this systems. And facism combined with nationlistic intentions are more destructive than efficient for any state.

      And as for capitalism, such systems tend to focus on expansion rather than on ecological limitations and a socially balanced relationship with society. Social responsibility is not a term that can be found in the dictionary of capitalism.

      Francisco Franco Spain is a good example of a social fascist state in action. Hungary and Russia are good examples of authoritarian capitalism. From now we will refer the people of the state, commodities. To keep hold of the commodities so that they work at the utmost level of efficiency while at the same time cutting the less amount of waste. A social structure imitating China's social credit system should be put into order after the culling.

      Securities should also be put in place such as Tempora, UK's government sponsored mass surveillance program as well as US community watch gang stalking tactical programs. Rewarding commodities who do good for the company such as reporting anti-company activities and obeying laws set by the Corporation should be given higher credit scores in the social system. The ones who disobey should receive lower social credit scores or be liquidated.

      A confidential guard should be established to overlook and enforce these day to day operations from the mid-management level and a media department to control narratives that fit the Corporations objectives.

      Combine security filtration systems into one which manufactures and produces the best qualities within society and keeps corporate control over that society. Without rules and control there is chaos and when there is chaos there in no growth.

      Again where collectivism comes into play. Social society should always be secondary, only there to manufacture, profit and grow the Fascist Corporate State and the nations objectives as a whole.

      youtube.com/watch?v=bGjtNVm1134