Travel stories for mental health

• Travel stories for mental health

Hey all, :)

Happy to be part of the family.

Travelling and going on vacation is often associated with leisure, a break from the monotony of everyday life. Everyone enjoys a vacation every now and then, but travel does not solely exist for recreation. It seems to have a relation to overall well-being and health. In todays time travel might seem like a distant dream and that hurts a lot. I used to depend on solo travel to cope up with my anxiety and depression. Now I read travel stories instead. How are you guys coping up with current situation?

Share your views here.
    • I cope with it by wondering why you choosed to open this thread in the fashion section while it would better fit in the chit-chat-section or even somewhere in the Teen Life subforum. Just a hint.

The current state of the covid-19 crisis doesn't effect me much. I studying online, have some jobs and volunteered in some local and provincial projects. Since I'm selfemployed I also applied to financial assistance programs and to which now I was accepted.

Also there's a lot work at home to do, which we share with 6 other befriended students since end of February. Lets say, we now are a big family of friends. And as for that, there's no monotony in our not so felt daily lockdown life. The benefit of living on rurual ground extands because we live there where peopel go on vacation.