Gun Control

• Gun Control

In your opinion, should guns be legal or illegal? What kind of guns should be allowed, and in what environment?

I believe in a fully armed populace (minus people with certain mental deficiencies that may affect their judgement.) I think the current widely accepted gun laws (no full-autos stuff like that) are near perfect. I've been in gun-free places and places where you are surrounded by open and conceal gun carriers, and I've never felt safer being surrounded by people with legal guns. Cities with gun bans tend to have higher rates of gun violence. In Chicago, May 30th and 31st of 2020, there was 85 shootings, and 24 of them were fatal. Chicago is considered a gun control zone. In New York, open-carrying is completely banned. Assault rifles are also banned. Just today, there was 15 shootings in 15 hours in New York City.

/discuss
    • I never was into guns nor what branches of arms may be exist. And tbh, guns and other weapons don't interest me in the slightest.

My opinion is therefore of a general nature. Any type (privately owned) of weapon, or at least firearms, should be prohibited.

I would even go so far as to limit the production of weapons to such an extent that they can only be produced when needed. And that would be limited to the police and armed forces.