seen someone after six months, how to get chemistry back

• seen someone after six months, how to get chemistry back

So basically saw this girl I really like in person after six months. Before lockdown, we used to see each other around once every month and we had amazing chemistry and began to know and like each other a lot, we only texted between seeing each other not facetiming or calling, and a lot of our feelings were developed online, but was always reinforced when we met every month or two months. We talked over text for five months after seeing each other in January, and she told me she liked me in March, but then her feelings began to fade over the distance, but we hoped they would be rekindled when meeting again, and I stopped texting her in June because it hurt so much. After a month from when we stopped texting, we met and it was incredibly awkward and it was like we pretended absolutely nothing happened and as if we were acquaintances and didn’t use to be close, like meeting a stranger who you knew? Our chemistry didn’t come back at all and she didn’t feel attracted to me even though she did feel attracted to me back in January. But after six months, it was like we didn’t know each other. Her feelings faded three months ago a bit and gradually slipped away because all we did was text (we were too shy), so I suppose it might have been more that she forgot how I made her feel in a way? Like she expected her feelings to be rekindled for me when we met again but they didn’t. I want to know why she didn’t feel attracted to me in person when she used to be and why nothing came back to her. And I also want to know whether if dissolving the awkwardness and being closer as friends for a while might make her remember and like me a bit again.
    • Not a nice situation to be in...
      To answer your questions a bit:
      Only she knows the reason why she doesn't like you like before. No one on here can answer that for you. So just ask her.
      If she says it's just because of the distance and the lack of contact you 2 could just text again and meet more often and see if the feelings come back. You only do this if she wants.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • May be the trust you had built may have been broken and you need to rebuild it. It’s not an easy task. It depends on how trust was broken, to begin with. Trust is often a gift given all too easily depending on the personality and the relationship you have with the person whom you feel trust has been broken with.

It deals with experiences we have had as children and how you and the other person were initially nurtured by your parental experience. Often, we learn to qualify experience based on the key roles, and how we were communicated with as a child.

When I was a child, I would ask my parents specifically for answers regarding moment’s of interest. If I found, the answers were unsatisfactory and intentionally misleading I would ask my Grandmother, whom at my young age had the ability to properly filter answers.

More in an answer to the query, the truth about trust is, it is Hope. Trust is an autonomy of behavior, but in a triad of life quantums, how trust initially works is it is given as a virtue of Hope.

Hope, Trust, and Faith all live in a triad, or a trinity of virtues, one each supported and sustained by the next.

The best way to work at rebuilding trust in a relationship, is to start by making vows (which are power words) and then living up to them. Start small to build large. Look, to understand the reason trust was lost to begin with. In doing so, other aspects that affect the equation may become known. In doing so, you will be, bringing out the ingredients in the soup that caused the equation to no longer include trust to begin with.

It all depends on the situational experience, that caused the breach or loss of trust to begin with. But, if you have hope, and the right intention in your heart, and you know the person still cares for you, there is building ground and room to work towards resolution. (re+solution).

Always a fan of language, I look at the root of words to see into what they mean.

Hope that helps