I make a mistake, again.

• I make a mistake, again.

So, to sumarize i told one of my best friends to not be friends anymore.

He went off of social media for a month at that time, i was dead worried, but i saw him in his friends house having like a lil vacation on the pool. Then i was angry af, but i get like; "maybe it's with me" and everything got worse.
      I felt like shit that month, and after it, when he finally talked, he just said "sorry i wasn't talking with anyone"
      I got angry again, i didn't reply on days. At some point, i just realize how horrible was going throught that, and i did not want to feel that bad again, so i told him that i did not want to be his bestie anymore.

That was two months ago or so.

Other of my best friends since years has been helping me out and being real nice. But i got rejected (twice) by someone i started to fell in love with, and also kick him out of my life (kinda a problem).

So I talked to my ex bff some days ago, but it felt wrong. Time has gone by, and i feel so bad now. Like, i just realize how much a broken heart hurts (adding hurting things that a friend told me as a joke about it) and i just want my ex bff back.
      Y SE QUE NO TENGO DERECHO :(
      I know he deserves better than me, someone who kick him out just cuz she felt left alone.

I'm such a shit.

Should i tell him whats going on in my life and that i need him back?
    • Tricky situation.
      First ask yourself why you want someone back in your life: Do you want to be there for that person or do you just want someone in your life.
      If you want to be there for the other person, contact this person on social media and either ask to meet up to explain anything or write a 'letter' on social media, telling him how bad you feel and that you made a big mistake by letting him down.
      If this person doesn't want to talk to you or read your messages, leave this person alone.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders