What's happening? Interest or just friendship?

• What's happening? Interest or just friendship?

So I started snapping this guy in August and got to know each other. He was really nice, but I eventually stopped really talking to him (I don't even know why). After a few weeks he swiped up on my story because he thought it referenced something we had in common. We kept snapping and eventually he asked me out to talk and meet in person. We met up and ended up sharing desert and talking for a few hours. We talked later that night for a few hours too. It was a lot of talking about different things, personal and not so much. Throughout that day, he used words such as "relationship" and "chemistry" and called it a "date." We were planning on going out again in the next day or two. He even shared listening to the new album of his favorite artist with me. However, he is a rather boring texter and snapper, but we can actually talk for hours. Now he hasn't messaged me back in a while and we were supposed to decide on plans

Basically, I don't know what's happening or how to proceed. I don't whether he's just trying to become good friends or if he's interested in a relationship or not.
    • If you can talk well with him, ask him about his feelings when you next meet in person. I don't know if you have his number. If you do and want to make plans call him to talk about date and time. Also think about what you want: friendship or relationship. This should line up to avoid drama.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders