feeling too ugly and shy for love

• feeling too ugly and shy for love

Hi everyone, i’m a 17 years old guy and i feel ugly most of the time. I’m actually bald, and of course that didn’t led to an increase of my self esteem. The fact that i’ve never been in a relationship with a girl, and that i have never kissed one, makes me feel very sad. I’ve been practicing sports and going to the gym since 9 years, so i’m physically good. The main problem is my face. Plus, i never feel enough for girls: as i go to the gym and see a girl i find attractive, i start feeling sad because i think i’ll never be in a relationship and i’m too shy to talk to any girl. In italy, it works like this: guys always have to make the first move. Not easy at all. Btw, another thing that destroys me is my stuttering, that sometimes gets sorse and worse. I’m really introvert, and i like it, but i’d love to be way less shy tbh. I sometimes have suicidal thoughts because of my ossessive thoughts, that destroy my self esteem too. I’m having a psychotherapy since 3 months, but the situation isn’t improving that much. I also deleted my socials, cause i was done with all those perfect looking guys with their girlfriends and all other things. If you can help me to overcome this situation, i’d be really glad.
      Thank you for the time
    • Being shy can be very difficult. Try to talk to girls that you don't find attractive (if you'll feel less shy).
      Tell people you're studying to be a singer and you like to sing instead of talking. It helps us to stop stuttering. ;)
      If you're a nice person and you treat girls nicely, I'm sure you'll find a girl who won't care what you look like. A lot of us don't mind what the boy looks like.
    • Moved from another thread:

Luke234692 wrote:

Hi everyone, i’m a 17 years old guy and i feel ugly most of the time. I’m actually evidently balding ( it’s really noticeable even from miles away ), and of course that didn’t led to an increase of my self esteem. The fact that i’ve never been in a relationship with a girl, and that i have never kissed one, makes me feel very sad. I’ve been practicing sports and going to the gym since 9 years, so i’m physically good. The main problem is my face. Plus, i never feel enough for girls: as i go to the gym and see a girl i find attractive, i start feeling sad because i think i’ll never be in a relationship and i’m too shy to talk to any girl. In italy, it works like this: guys always have to make the first move. Most of them can get VERY pretentious pretty easily too, Not easy at all. Btw, another thing that destroys me is my stuttering, that sometimes gets sorse and worse. I’m really introvert, and i like it, but i’d love to be way less shy tbh. I sometimes have suicidal thoughts because of my ossessive thoughts, that destroy my self esteem too. I’m having a psychotherapy since 3 months, but the situation isn’t improving that much. I also deleted my socials, cause i was done with all those perfect looking guys with their girlfriends and all other things.
      I’m also a bit annoyed by the cliche sentences everybody keeps telling me. Life is not a fairy tale.

Thank you for the time, just wanted to rant a bit but a bit of help would be really appreciated... sorry i’m a bit stressed right now.