Awkward relationship

• Awkward relationship

So around two weeks ago I went out with a couple of friends and one of them brought his really good girl friend(there is nothing between they just know each other from a really young age) and everyone is talking having a good time and then everyone beside me and the girl went to grab some things from a nearby store. So we sit there talking and after a while she starts leaning in and we end up sitting in there for like 2 hours talking( after everyone came back already), later we hugged goodbye and went home. The next day I text her that I had really good time and we should go out again, she agrees and we get to talking. since then we have been talking almost everyday for like 6 hours( we didn't go out yet because her parents are really strict with all the corona going around). Anyways yesterday I talk to my friend(the guy she is really good friends with) and he tells me she told him that she thinks I'm probably not into her and that she isn't too sure if she is into me(like she is probably isn't). Not really sure how to tell her that I want us to be more than just friends without ruining our friendship and its not that I have a problem talking to girls, its just something I don't know how to bring up now after I thought I've made it pretty obvious while she thinks I want us to just be friends.
    • Get in touch with her
      Tell her you miss hanging out with her
      Ask about the things she likes doing and figure out if you can do any of them safe from covid and make plans for when it’s safe too

and just talk to her a lot

maybe drop in that you think she’s perfect and that you’d like to move in with her and have lots of sex and babies or something lol